Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for car rental Sanford Airport!
Looking For Car Rental Sanford Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Sanford Airport.
Sanford is a city based in the US state of Florida, with an extremely close proximity to the larger tourist city of Orlando. This ensures that Orlando’s many attractions are never more than a short drive away during your stay in Sanford.
Due partly to its warm climate, Sanford receives millions of visitors throughout the year, without experiencing the busyness and bustle suffered by other Floridian cities, such as Orlando or Miami.
Because of the city’s popularity with tourists, Sanford enjoys a strong local economy, boosted by the multitude of traditional restaurants, bars, shopping precincts and local attractions that the city offers.
Arriving Sanford Airport
Sanford Airport is based in the US state of Florida, and is ranked as one of the top 30 busiest and largest airports in the world.
Located extremely close to the city centre, taxi cabs from the Airport to the heart of downtown Sanford can be found for as little as $6-$9.
As well as offering free wi-fi connection, the airport also offers a large selection of public facilities, such as shopping outlets, restaurants and bars.
If you are seeking car rental Sanford Airport, you should find that car rental queues are easily among the fastest-moving in the state, in line with the speed and efficiency that all airport processes are dealt with.
Driving In Sanford
As you would expect from a busy Florida port city, Sanford experiences high volumes of tourist traffic and roads tend to remain busy throughout the day.
That said, the general pace of driving is quite relaxed and the local drivers are well-known for their patience towards tourists and over-careful drivers.
While Sanford offers an excellent public transport system, you will most likely require car rental Sanford Airport to explore all that the city has to offer. This is particularly true if you are also wishing to visit cities such as Orlando or Miami during your visit.
Be sure to have an updated GPS system to easily navigate your route, and you should find driving in Sanford a generally enjoyable experience.
Sanford Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- American cars drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Sanford
- Flea World – A huge and extremely popular flea market, with plenty of bargains to be found for the eagle-eyed shopper.
- Fun 2 Dive Scuba – Guided scuba diving lessons from some of Florida’s most well-respected instructors.
- Zoom Air – A huge amusement park which is massively popular with families and those with younger children.
Restaurants In Sanford
- Hollerbach Willow Tree Cafe – 205 E First St, Sanford, FL 32771
- The Corner Cafe – 101 W 1st St # A, Ste A, Sanford, FL 32771 (S. Park Ave)
- Caffe Di Riverwalk – 225 W Seminole Blvd, Ste 160, Sanford, FL 32771