Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for Seattle Airport car rental!
Looking For Car Rental Seattle Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Seattle Airport.
Seattle is a popular coastal city, based in the US state of Washington. It is the fastest-growing city in America and boasts a strong local economy, ensuring that there is a vibrant, friendly atmosphere to the city and its local population.
The city has a notable music history, and was home to world-famous acts such as Jimi Hendrix, and Nirvana during the grunge scene in the 1990’s.
Jazz is also very popular within Seattle and the city centre offers many jazz clubs and live music venues, as well as a bustling and diverse nightlife scene.
Seattle offers a fantastic cityscape across the coast, and its hot, sunny climate ensures that the city is becoming increasingly popular with foreign visitors to the US.
Arriving Seattle Airport
Seattle Airport is a major international airport serving the city of Seattle and surrounding areas. The airport is the busiest and the largest in North America, and is located approximately 12m south of Downtown Seattle.
Taxi cabs from the airport to the heart of the city centre can be expected to charge around $16-$22 to undertake this journey.
Generally recognized as one of the worlds best airports, you will find that all airport processes are carried out efficiently by well-trained, helpful staff and move remarkably quickly considering the high volume of traffic passing through the terminals on a daily basis. You can rest assured that you will not have a long wait at the airport upon your arrival.
The airport offers numerous shopping and dining facilities, although these tend to be a little on the expensive side, as well as live entertainment at various points during the day.
Driving In Seattle
Driving in Seattle is not the easiest US driving experience. The unpredictable climate ensures plenty of rain and snow, and during this weather it is advisable to use public transport to visit the local attractions.
Roads are generally not in the greatest condition, although navigation around the city is fairly simple and the local drivers are known to have a certain degree of patience with foreign drivers.
There are currently many major road works taking place throughout the city, so be sure to have an updated GPS system that takes into account the new road layouts.
Car parking in the city centre can be expensive and the city suffers from a lack of parking availability. Again, the city centre is not that large, and you may find it easier to park your car on the outskirts of the city and use the bus to visit local attractions.
Seattle Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- American cars drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Seattle
- Pike Place Market – A wonderfully diverse local market immensely popular with foreign visitors.
- Museum of Flight – Dedicated to aircraft, space and flight, this museum is the perfect family day out.
- Kerry Park – A stunning natural park, located in the heart of Seattle, perfect for family walks, young couples and nature lovers.
Restaurants In Seattle
- Ellenos – Pike Place & Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101
- Altura – 617 Broadway E., Seattle, WA 98102 (BROADWAY E & ROY ST)
- Armandino’s Salumi – 309 Third Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104