Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for rental car Seattle Airport!
Looking For Car Rental Seattle Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Seattle Airport.
Seattle is a popular coastal city in the US state of Washington. It is one of the fastest-growing cities in America and boasts a strong economy, due to its previous ties with billion-dollar companies like Amazon and Microsoft.
With its sleek urban landscape and high-quality beaches, Seattle has grown to be a popular tourist location for foreign visitors.
The city also boasts an incredible nightlife and is hugely influential in the US music scene, being the birthplace of Jimi Hendrix and members of the legendary grunge group, Nirvana.
Arriving Seattle Airport
Seattle airport is among the top 3 largest airports in North America, and is located approximately 12 miles south of Downtown Seattle.
It’s 13,000 holding car-park garage is the largest in North America, so parking is never a problem, and all charges are well below the national average for similarly sized airports.
Due to the size of the airport, there are numerous restaurants and shopping outlets on offer, and most are priced reasonably inexpensively.
As you would expect from an airport of this size and importance, car rental queues are run extremely efficiently, and this also goes for other airport processes, such as check in and luggage collection..
Taxi cabs travelling from the airport to Downtown Seattle can be expected to cost you around $11 -$15.
Driving In Seattle
Seattle has a reputation for being a very hilly town, and while this is undoubtedly true, you will find that most road networks are extremely well-maintained and easy to drive on.
The pace of driving in Seattle is significantly lower than other major US cities, even though it has the same speed limits.
Native Seattle drivers just seem to heed the limits and careful driving of other drivers a little more, and this results in an unhurried, generally enjoyable driving experience.
It is worth noting that road signage is not as comprehensive as it could be, and it is recommended that you use an updated GPS system to more easily navigate around the city.
Seattle Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- Americans drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Seattle
- Pike Place Market – A wildly popular traditional market, selling everything under the sun at extremely affordable prices.
- Museum Of Flight – Perfect for families, or those interested in the popular history of flight, a huge museum dedicated to flight and space.
- Argosy Cruises – View Seattle in style by jumping aboard one of the daily cruises and taking in the stunning city landscape from sea.
Restaurants In Seattle – Popular With Visitors
- Ellenos – Pike Place & Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98101
- Altura Restaurant – 617 Broadway E., Seattle, WA (BROADWAY E & ROY ST)
- Armandino’s Salumi – 309 Third Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104-2620