Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for Phoenix Airport car rental!
Looking For Car Rental Phoenix Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Phoenix Airport.
Phoenix is the capital and largest city in the US state of Arizona. It is the 13th most populous city in America and offers a good mix of cultural diversity and local tourist attractions for foreign visitors to enjoy.
The city boasts an impressive mountainous skyline along the edges of the city centre, although downtown Phoenix is generally flat, and you will need to leave the city in order to undertake the many hiking, biking and mountain-climbing attractions that Phoenix has to offer.
With its hot, desert landscape, the city remains warm throughout the year, but can become almost unbearably hot during midsummer months.
Take care when visiting during these times, as the weather can often be too much even for native US citizens to endure without the relevant precautions.
Arriving Phoenix Airport
Phoenix Airport is one of the busiest airports in the US and is ideally located just 3 miles from the center of Phoenix and therefore taxi cabs from the airport to downtown Phoenix can be found for between only $6-$10.
More than 40 million passengers travel through Phoenix Airport annually to domestic destinations and cities in Mexico, Canada and Europe and airport processes can take a little while to pass through as a result of this.
So long as you are prepared for a short wait when you arrive at the airport, the friendly staff will try to ensure you are in and out of the airport in the shortest time possible.
The airport has a good array of dining, banking, shopping and business facilities and services, and although these are a little expensive, overall quality and level of service is excellent.
Driving In Phoenix
Driving in Phoenix is generally enjoyable and simple to navigate. While many local drivers tend to drive a little fast on the major interstates, the local authorities have now placed many speed cameras on these roads and you should bear this in mind while driving.
While the city has a slightly higher car crime rate than other US cities, these tend to occur well away from the city area and tourist attractions.
Providing that you do not roam too far from these locations, you should have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Phoenix Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- American cars drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Phoenix
- Phoenix Park – A beautiful natural parkland that is hugely popular with families and young couples.
- Phoenix Zoo – One of the largest zoos in Arizona, with a massive collection of animals, as well as daily exhibitions and interactive shows.
- Arizona Outdoor Fun – A huge outdoor entertainment centre and playground which is perfect for young children and families.
Restaurants In Phoenix
- Pomo Pizzeria Napoletana – 705 N. First Street, Suite 120, Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Rusconi’s American Kitchen – 10637 North Tatum Blvd., Phoenix, AZ 85028
- The Capital Grille – 2502 E Camelback Rd, Ste 199, Phoenix, AZ 85016