Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for Myrtle Beach Airport car rental!
Looking For Car Rental Myrtle Beach Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Myrtle Beach Airport.
Myrtle Beach is a popular coastal city, based in the US state of South Carolina.
With its humid subtropical climate, glorious natural beaches and local tourist attractions, Myrtle Beach remains extremely popular with US tourists and foreign visitors alike, despite never feeling as congested as other popular US cities.
The city hosts numerous celebrations, festivals and special attractions throughout the year, and due to the global scope of its tourist trade, there can be a real party atmosphere in the city at these times, when multicultural diversity is at its highest.
Arriving Myrtle Beach Airport
Myrtle Beach Airport serves the city of Myrtle Beach, located in the popular US state of South Carolina. It is the 3rd largest airport in South Carolina and based approximately 6km from Myrtle Beach city center.
It is a very modern looking airport, with good facilities and a huge shopping complex teeming with restaurants and bars, if you are looking to dine and shop upon arrival.
Airport processes are dealt with quickly and with the minimum of fuss, and are widely recognized as the most efficient of any South Carolina airport. This also applies to car rental queues and you will rarely be waiting around for long before leaving the airport.
Taxi cabs from the airport to downtown Myrtle Beach can be expected to charge around $10-$14 for the journey.
Driving In Myrtle Beach
Driving in Myrtle Beach is quite an enjoyable experience. As one of the lesser populated US tourist cities, there is a relaxed feel to the city, which is quite dissimilar to that found in similar-sized US cities.
This also applies to the local Myrtle Beach drivers, who are generally very tolerant and friendly towards obvious visitors to the city and first time drivers. Major road networks are well-maintained and road signage is comprehensive and clear.
The fact that Myrtle Beach is not the largest city in the US means that it is easily navigable by car. It also offers an excellent public transport system, if you would prefer to park up the car and take a bus or taxi to visit the many local attractions.
Myrtle Beach Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- American cars drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Myrtle Beach
- Ripley’s Aquarium – A stunning display of sea life and aquatic creatures under one roof. The aquarium contains some of the rarest sea creatures on the planet.
- Pirates Voyage – An interactive dining and entertainment attraction, which is wildly popular with families and those with young children.
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel – A glorious vantage point from which to view the stunning Myrtle Beach landscape and surrounding areas.
Restaurants In Myrtle Beach – Popular With Visitors
- Toscana Italian Bistro – 4209 north kings hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Ciao! – 5223 North Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Villa Romana – 707 South Kings Hwy 7 Business (between 7th and 8th Ave South), Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-4413