Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for Logan Airport car rental!
Looking For Car Rental Logan Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Logan Airport.
The capital and the largest city in Massachusetts, Boston is also approximately the 24th largest city in the whole of America.
As one if America’s oldest cities, Boston retains enormous historical and cultural significance to the US, and the infamous ‘Boston Tea Party’ event ensures that it remains a keen place of interest for foreign tourists
Boston is an immensely friendly city, and the locals show a real willingness to converse and guide tourists to their city. It is undoubtedly one of America’s most popular cities with foreign tourists.
Arriving Logan Airport
The largest airport in the US state of New England, Logan Airport is approximately the 18th busiest airport in America.
The airport undertakes more random security checks than most other international airports, and you are advised to prepare for a longer wait than usual during check-in, customs and baggage collection processes.
The airport also offers an extensive array of restaurants, shops and entertainment outlets to visit either before, or after, your flight.
Car rental queues tend to be very busy, but move fairly quickly and taxi cabs from the airport to downtown Boston can be expected to cost you around $20-$25.
Driving In Logan
A notoriously busy city in which to drive, unfortunately you will need a rental car in order to visit all of the attractions that Boston has to offer.
Be warned tha local drivers do not always pay attention to speed limits, and there is almost always a high volume of traffic on the Boston roads. These conditions can make driving in the city quite a nerve-wracking experience for the first-time driver.
Local drivers also do not appear to have a wealth of patience for overly careful drivers, and it is recommended that you use a recently updated GPS system to navigate the city and to avoid slowing down other experienced drivers.
Logan Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- Boston operates may toll roads near the heart of the city. Be sure to have some change available to avoid slowing down other drivers.
- All children aged 8 or under must travel in a child seat or booster seat with a suitable restraining device.
- Mobile phone usage of any kind is strictly prohibited. Police officials operate a ‘no tolerance’ approach to mobile phone use while driving.
- Americans drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
Things To Do Near Logan
- New England Aquarium – Massachusetts largest aquarium, with a wonderfully diverse collection of sea creatures on display.
- Boston Tea Party Ships And Museum – Learn more about one of America’s most celebrated historical events.
- Freedom Trail – This stunning wildlife trail offers excellent opportunities for hikers, bikers and nature enthusiasts.
Restaurants In Logan – Recommended
- Italian Express Pizzeria – 336 Sumner St, East Boston, Boston, MA 02128-2124
- James Hook And Company – 15 Northern Avenue, Boston, MA
- Sam Lagrassa’s – 44 Province St, Boston, MA 02108-5120