El Paso Airport Car Rental: useful car rental tips to consider and affordable car hire to choose from! Travelers welcome to go through the car rental deals and pick their El Paso holiday car hire online and in advance!
Car Booking From El Paso Airport Car Rental? Welcome!
Automobile rental easy to book in advance through the website AirportCarRental365.com! Make most of the car rental tips, and then select one of the cheap car rentals with taking from El Paso Airport! Have a great stay in Texas!
Positioned on the border between the United States and Mexico, El Paso is the sixth largest city in Texas. Often called the ‘Sun City’, El Paso is part of The Borderland along with the nearby cities of New Mexico, Las Cruces and Juarez. From a geographical point of view, El Paso is divided into several parts, where Fort Bliss and the Franklin Mountains State Park cut the city in several distinct zones, each with own culture and style. The park itself is huge, covering an area of almost 10 ha, ideal for mountain biking, hiking, recreation and picnics.
The city of El Paso is positioned on the Rio Grande. Along with the city Ciudad Jarez in Mexico, they form the largest bilingual zone in the Western Hemisphere.
Arriving at El Paso Airport
El Paso International Airport is situated some 10 km outside the downtown area of the city in northeastern direction. The major airline companies that serve the area are American/American Eagle, Delta/Delta Connection, Southwest, United Airlines/United Express, USO. Travelers are offered numerous domestic and international flights to choose from.
El Paso air hub features one airport terminal with lounge and various facilities, information desk, shops, cafes and an airport car parking. The travelers can use the available airport shuttle service and the airport rental options. Onsite are to be found the offices of major car rental companies. Car booking for a trip to El Paso can also be made in advance through airportcarrental365 website.
The city is further accessed from the airport through taxi service and two public bus lines.
Driving in El Paso
The easiest way to see the city of El Paso and the surrounding area is by getting one of the cheap car rentals available and drive around. That is so as many of the places of interest are positioned far from each other and a car hire will secure the required flexibility. Naturally, all driving regulations for the United States are valid and applied.
Things to Do & See in El Paso
There are many nice things to be done and seen in the city of El Paso and its surroundings. Some of the sites include:
- Chihuahuan Desert Gardens – with more than 600 native plant species and a yearly event each April, called FloraFest.
- El Paso Zoo – great for kids.
- Licon Dairy – small zoo with camels, goats, zebras and parrots and a working dairy famous for the Asadero cheese.
- Centennial Museum – with temporary and permanent exhibits featuring the natural and social history of the Chihuahuan Desert.
- Museum of Archeology at Wilderness Park – with exhibits of artifacts and reconstructions of life in the past.
- Chamizal National Memorial – large park in the Southern part of El Paso, with various events throughout the season such as concerts and dance performances.
- El Paso Mission Trail – with a collection of the historic Spanish missions in the area, dating from the early 17th century. Many shops on the trail with artwork and crafts.
- McKelligon Canyon – beautiful road with many plants and colorful hills.
- Transmountain Road – with many hiking areas and steep trails surrounded by native cacti, yucca and agave. Travelers can see hummingbirds, large spiders and lizards. Nice small picnic and viewing areas placed throughout the Eastern half of the road.
What about other US Destinations? Have you thought about Car Rental Austin Airport?