Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for DFW Airport car rental!
Looking For Car Rental DFW Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at DFW Airport.
Dallas is one of the largest cities in Texas, with only Houston and San Antonio being more greatly populated. As the assassination location of President John F. Kennedy, it also holds a huge historical and cultural significance to US tourists and foreign visitors alike.
With its humid subtropical climate, you can be assured of perfect vacation weather, but be warned to cover up a little in late Summer, when warm, dry winds from the North can bring temperatures soaring above the 100 degrees mark.
Dallas has a large Hispanic and Latin-American population which helps to increase the cultural diversity of the city, and can bring a real ‘party’ atmosphere to the regular cultural events which are held in the city.
Arriving DFW Airport
DFW Airport is the largest hub in the US for the American Airlines operator. It is also the largest airport in Texas and the 2nd largest in the whole of the US, with only Denver Airport being larger.
Despite the size and incredible volume of traffic that passes through the airport on a daily basis, staff are extremely well-trained and the various processes ensuring a stress-free flight preparation are efficiently run.
As you would expect from an airport of this incredible size, there are a large amount of shopping outlets and restaurants located throughout the terminals. The restaurants in particular tend to be of a consistently high quality and are perfect for relaxing when you arrive at DFW.
Taxi cabs from the airport to either the Dallas or Fort Worth city centres can be expected to cost between $24-$30.
Driving Near DFW
If you are seeking car rental at DFW Airport, the city’s economic history in the cotton and oil industries ensures that the Dallas roadways have been perfectly designed for uninterrupted and congestion-free driving.
The roads are constantly well-maintained and despite being a busy industrial city, a pleasurable driving experience can be assured.
It claims to offer the most ‘relaxed driving experience’ in the whole of Texas and this is important, as you will almost certainly require a car rental to experience all that Dallas has to offer.
DFW Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- All children aged 8 or under must travel in a child seat or booster seat with a suitable restraining device.
- Mobile phone usage of any kind is strictly prohibited. Dallas police officials operate a ‘no tolerance’ approach to mobile phone use while driving.
- Americans drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
Things To Do Near DFW
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park – Huge fun for the entire family in this state of the art amusement park.
- Dallas World Aquarium – A large aquarium complex filled with some of the worlds most exotic and fascinating sea creatures.
- Medieval Times Dinner And Tournament – Mix dining with entertainment, with all the fun and excitement of a medieval jousting tournament played out in front of you while you eat.
Restaurants Near DFW – Popular With Visitors
- Kenny’s Wood Fired Grill – 5000 Belt Line Rd #775, Dallas, TX 75254
- Al Biernat’s – 4217 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75219
- Saint Martin’s Wine Bistro – 3020 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX