Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for car rental at Logan Airport!
Looking For Car Rental Logan Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Logan Airport.
Boston is the capital and the largest city in Massachusetts. It is also the 24th largest city in the whole of the US.
It is one of the oldest cities in the US, and its historical connection with the infamous ‘Boston Tea Part’ ensures that it remains deeply significant to American visitors, as well as a keen place of interest for foreign tourists
As the first US city to introduce the subway system, the latin school system and the 1st public school in the US, Boston’s locals are rightly proud of their heritage, and this friendliness and willingness to converse with tourists has made it one of the most popular cities in America.
Arriving Logan Airport
Logan airport is the largest airport in New England and the 18th busiest airport in the US. The airport does tend to carry more random security checks than other major international airports, so be prepared for a longer wait than usual during check-in and baggage collection.
However, once you have completed the security process, the airport has a strangely relaxed feel to it and offers many restaurants and entertainment outlets to relax either before, or after, your flight.
Taxi cabs from the airport to Boston city center will cost you in the region of $20-$25. Car rental queues do tend to be busy at most points during the day, but move fairly quickly, efficiently and are generally a stress-free experience.
Driving In Logan
Boston is a notoriously busy city in which to drive in, but you will need a car in order to visit everything that Boston has to offer.
Speed limits do not appear to be as strictly adhered to as in other major US cities, and the sheer volume of traffic can make it a fairly nerve-wracking driving experience for the first-time visitor to the US.
Drivers in Boston do not appear to have a wealth of patience for new drivers to their city, so it is advised that you use a recently updated GPS system to navigate the city streets and to avoid slowing down other drivers.
Logan Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- Boston operates may toll roads near the heart of the city. Be sure to have some change available to avoid slowing down other drivers.
- All children aged 8 or under must travel in a child seat or booster seat with a suitable restraining device.
- Mobile phone usage of any kind is strictly prohibited. Police officials operate a ‘no tolerance’ approach to mobile phone use while driving.
- Americans drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
Things To Do Near Logan
- New England Aquarium – One of the largest aquariums in the state of Massachusetts, with a wonderfully diverse of sea creatures on display.
- Boston Tea Party Ships And Museum – Go deep into the heart of one of America’s most celebrated historical events.
- Freedom Trail – Perfect for hiker, bikers and just about anybody else. Take in the stunning scenery and wildlife on this picturesque walking trail.
Restaurants In Logan – Recommended
- Italian Express Pizzeria – 336 Sumner St, East Boston, Boston, MA 02128-2124
- James Hook And Company – 15 Northern Avenue, Boston, MA
- Sam Lagrassa’s – 44 Province St, Boston, MA 02108-5120