Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for Car Rental Kansas City Airport!
Looking For Car Rental Kansas City Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Kansas City Airport.
Kansas City is the 3rd largest and most populated city in the US state of Kansas. The city has a humid continental climate and can grow to almost unbearable temperatures in the midsummer months.
While temperatures decrease slightly in Spring and Autumn, it is well worth remembering to cover up in order to avoid temperature related injuries.
The city is predominantly known for its striking architecture and large volume of government buildings, natural parks, tall libraries and plentiful museums.
While not as naturally striking as many other US cities, these man-made structures are a wonder to behold, and fittingly help to draw millions of foreign visitors to the city every year.
Arriving Kansas City Airport
Kansa City Airport is a popular arrival destination, and routinely ranks among the top 3 airports in North America in industry polls.
Located approximately 14 miles Northwest of Downtown Kansas City, taxi cabs can be expected to cast around $20-$25 for the journey.
Airport processes and car rental systems are generally unhurried, and dealt with both efficiently and economically.
The airport staff are extremely friendly, and there is a large selection of restaurants and shopping facilities on hand for after your arrival.
Driving In Kansas City
Driving in Kansas city is a relatively stress-free exercise. With long, well-maintained highways and major road networks, traffic is generally uncongested and it is a good driving experience for first-time visitors to the US.
Traffic volumes do increase as you progress to the heart of the city center, but you will not be stuck in traffic for hours on end, providing you avoid the busy financial districts during peak-hour traffic times.
Parking fees are generally inexpensive, even in the heart of Downtown Kansas City, and most car parks are securely guarded, giving you extra peace of mind if you are using a rental car.
Kansas City Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- American cars drive on the right of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Kansas City
- National World War I Museum – This culturally significant museum will teach you all you need to know about American involvement and the history of World War I.
- Worlds Of Fun – A hugely popular theme park, with dozens of rollercoasters and simulators for the entire family to enjoy.
- Kansas City Zoo – A huge zoo, with hundreds of exotic and rare animals to view and feed. Get the guided tour to let more about your favourite animals.
Restaurants In Kansas City – Popular With Visitors
- Joe’s Kansas City Bar-B-Que – 3002 West 47th Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66103
- Woodyard Bar-B-Que – 3001 Merriam Ln, Kansas City, KS 66106
- Famous Dave’s – 1320 Village West Pkwy, Kansas City, KS 66111