Car Rental Jackson MS Airport: excellent car rental services, useful car rental reviews and tempting car rental deals! Enjoy a fantastic trip in Jackson MS Airport, United States!
Call Us for the Best Car Rental Jackson MS Airport!
Do you need economy car rental for your stay in Jackson Mississippi? Look for some great offers available on the website AirportCarRental365.com. Read the car rental reviews for a wonderful holiday car hire at Jackson MS Airport and to enjoy your stay!
The capital city of Mississippi State is Jackson, which is also the largest settlement in the area. It is positioned on the banks of Pearl River and is part of the region Jackson Prairie. Often called ‘the city with soul’, Jackson is the home city to many gospel, blues and jazz musicians. Jackson city is also known for the great standard of living in terms of housing rates, living costs, etc. The city is also famous for its friendly people, pleasant public areas, numerous green parks and the tasty food served.
Arriving at Jackson MS Airport
The city and the area around Jackson are served by Jackson-Evers International Airport, which is placed east of the Pearl City. The air hub handles direct flights to many major cities, which are operated by four scheduled air carriers – US Airways Express, Delta Air Lines, United Express and American Eagle Airlines.
Jackson MS Airport features a large airport terminal with number of facilities. It has an airport car parking, several airport rental offices and airport shuttle services. Car reservation is also possible to be done online thanks to the services of the website airportcarrental365.
Driving in Jackson MS
Driving an auto hire in Jackson is pleasant and stress-free as long as the main driving rules are observed. In most of the states driving is allowed to people who have reached the age of 16. Driving when intoxicated is considered a crime. The speed limits vary, yet as a rule the allowed speed on the major roads are between 90 and 120 km/h and on the secondary roads it is between 88 and 100 km/h. In the cities, the allowed speed is approximately 55 km/h.
The downtown area is positioned northwest of the junction of Interstate 20 and Interstate 55. The city is located 190 miles from New Orleans, 210 miles from Memphis, and 320 miles from Atlanta.
Things to Do & See in Jackson MS
The city of Jackson is famous for its music tradition and culture. Many famous Blues, Gospel and R&B musicians emerge from the city, which is home to the recording studio Malaco Records. The places that should be visited in Jackson city are many and they require getting one of the cheap car rentals:
- Mississippi Museum of Natural Science
- Museum of Art
- Dixie National Livestock Show, Parade and Rodeo, Mississippi Coliseum and Fairgrounds, High Street.
- Jackson Zoological Park
- Mynelle Gardens
- Davis Planetarium
- War Memorial Museum
- Children’s Museum
- Battlefield Park
- A great way to spend some quality time is to take a tour of Jackson through the help of John M. Perkins Foundation or Jackson Convention.
- On the weekends there are many live shows that can be attended. There are various night clubs that feature music that ranges from Indie Rock, to Heavy Metal and Blue Grass.
- In Jackson city are also to be found many beautiful green zones including Battlefield Park and Grove Park, Parham Bridges Park and Sheppard Brothers Park.
- Going to see one of the Mississippi Braves minor league baseball games and Mississippi Brilla pro-soccer games is also a good option.