Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for car rental Boston Logan Airport!
Looking For Car Rental Boston Logan Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Boston Logan Airport.
As the capital and the largest city in Massachusetts. Boston is also the 24th largest city in the whole of North America.
One of the oldest cities in the US, the infamous ‘Boston Tea Party’ ensures that it remains deeply significant to American visitors, as well as a keen place of interest for foreign tourists
As the first US city to introduce the subway system, the latin school system and the 1st public school in the US, Boston’s locals are rightly proud of their heritage, and this friendliness and willingness to converse with tourists has made it one of the most popular cities in America.
Arriving Boston Logan Airport
Boston Logan airport is the largest airport in New England, Massachusetts and is also the 18th busiest airport in the US.
However, once you have completed the security process, the airport has a strangely relaxed feel to it and offers many restaurants and entertainment outlets to relax either before, or after, your flight. It also offers free wi-fi connection to all of its visitors.
Taxi cabs from the airport to Boston city center will cost you in the region of $20-$25.
If you are seeking car rental Boston Logan Airport, Car rental queues do tend to be busy at most points during the day, but the airport does offer a direct shuttle to the rental car areas in an attempt to speed up the process a little
Driving In Boston
If you are looking for car rental Boston Logan Airport, please bear in mind that Boston is a notoriously busy city in which to drive in. Unfortunately, due to the city’s attractions being spread quite far apart, you will inevitably require a rental car to make the most of your stay in Boston.
Speed limits do not appear to be as strictly adhered to as in other major US cities, and the sheer volume of traffic can make it a fairly nerve-wracking driving experience for the first-time visitor to the US.
Drivers in Boston do not appear to have a wealth of patience for new drivers to their city, so it is advised that you use a recently updated GPS system to navigate the city streets and to avoid slowing down other drivers.
Boston Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- Boston operates may toll roads near the heart of the city. Be sure to have some change available to avoid slowing down other drivers.
- All children aged 8 or under must travel in a child seat or booster seat with a suitable restraining device.
- Mobile phone usage of any kind is strictly prohibited. Police officials operate a ‘no tolerance’ approach to mobile phone use while driving.
- Americans drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
Things To Do Near Boston
- New England Aquarium – Massachusetts largest aquarium, with thousands of sealife creatures and family friendly shows.
- Boston Tea Party Ships And Museum – Discover everything there is to know about the Boston Tea Party – one of America’s most important historical events.
- Freedom Trail – Bodton’s best-loved walking trail, and an absolute haven of natural beauty and scenic views.
Restaurants In Boston
- Italian Express Pizzeria – 336 Sumner St, East Boston, Boston, MA 02128-2124
- James Hook And Company – 15 Northern Avenue, Boston, MA
- Sam Lagrassa’s – 44 Province St, Boston, MA 02108-5120