Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for car rental Boston Airport!
Looking For Car Rental Boston Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Boston Airport.
Boston is the capital and largest city in the US state of Massachusetts. The city holds a huge historical significance to America and is famous for the Boston Tea Party, which results in millions of historians passing through the city throughout the year..
While not widely recognized as a tourist-driven city, Boston maintains a healthy share of the US tourism trade and offers many local attractions for visitors to the city, particularly in the form of natural parks and government buildings.
An architecturally stunning city, Boston’s predominance as a centre of US higher education ensures that the skyline is awash with cathedrals, libraries, government buildings and colleges.
Arriving Boston Airport
Boston Airport is widely recognized as one of the busiest airports in the US. Located just four miles northeast of Boston, taxi cabs from the airport to downtown Boston can be expected to charge as low as $8-$12 for the journey.
Procedures such as check in, security checks, baggage collection and car rental options can be quite slow-moving due to the huge volume of visitors passing through the terminals, but you shouldn’t be too long waiting around in the airport before collecting your car.
The airport boasts also boasts a good selection of shops and dining outlets with good diversity and various price ranges.
Driving In Boston
Driving in Boston is not easy for the first time US driver. Car parking tends to be expensive and finding car park availability can be quite a long-winded process.
However, the public transport system is extremely efficient and you may wish to consider using this of your rental car to travel around the city.
Boston employs many poorly-designed one-way streets and an updated GPS system is a must if you wish to make navigation a more simple matter. Also watch out for people stepping out into the road, there appears to be a higher occurrence rate of this practice than anywhere else in the US.
Boston Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- American cars drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Boston
- Old Town Trolley Tours – A popular attraction for foreign visitors – take a trolley tour straight to the heart of Boston.
- Museum Of Fine Arts – A huge collection of modern and contemporary art by the world’s leading artists.
- Boston Tea Party Ships And Museum – The Boston Tea Part is one of America’s most famous historical events – relive it here!
Restaurants In Boston
- Italian Express Pizzeria – 336 Sumner St, East Boston, Boston, MA 02128-2124
- James Hook & Company – 15 Northern Avenue, Boston, MA
- Sam Lagrassa’s – 44 Province St, Boston, MA 02108-5120