Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for Las Vegas Car Rental Airport!
Looking For Car Rental Las Vegas Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Las Vegas Airport.
Arriving at Las Vegas airport drops you straight into the heart of Las Vegas, the singly largest city in the state of Nevada.
Known all around the world as the ‘Entertainment Capital of the World’, Las Vegas contains a multitude of hotel and casino complexes, shows and attractions which help to create a ‘fantasy’ element to the city, giving the feeling that the outside world has suddenly ceased to exist.
While Las Vegas can see sweltering late Spring and Summer temperatures, it is significantly cooler in the Winter and previous visitors have found the difference in temperature enormous when travelling at different times of the year.
Las Vegas is the archetypical tourist attraction, and while aimed primarily at adults, there are also a wealth of attractions to visit for the entire family to enjoy. It’s fair to say that you will never be bored during your visit.
Arriving Las Vegas Airport
Las Vegas Airport is the main commercial airport for the Las Vegas Valley and Clark County, Nevada.
It is about 5 miles (8.0km) south of downtown Las Vegas, in the unincorporated area of Paradise in Clark County. It covers roughly 2,800 acres, with four runways and two terminals.
Taxi cabs from the airport will cost you around $20-$25 to reach the bulk of Las Vegas hotels and attractions.
Driving In Las Vegas
If you are looking for car rental at Las Vegas Airport, you can be assured of only a short drive from the airport to the heart of Las Vegas’ numerous tourist attractions, hotels and places of interest.
Roads are generally well-maintained, due to the high percentage of tourists visiting the city yearly and much public money has been spent in order to give you the best driving experience possible.
Las Vegas Driving Tips
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- Most hotels and attractions now offer free parking. Take advantage of this and ask around when booking a hotel to see if their facility offers this.
- Be patient. The streets of Las Vegas are notoriously busy and you will be driving at a consistently slower speed than in other major cities. Driving by car is still the most efficient way to navigate Vegas, so just take a deep breath and take in the scenery while you travel.
Things To Do In Las Vegas
- You can’t visit Vegas without at least trying the endless rows of slots and casino games on offer. Try and see if you can go home as a winner.
- Take a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon. This natural wonder of the world is truly a sight to behold.
- Catch a show on the Vegas strip. With world-renowned singers and endless family attractions, there’s bound to be something going on to pass a night or two during your stay.
Restaurants In Las Vegas – Recommended
- Todd’s Unique Dining – 4350 E Sunset Rd, Suite 102, Henderson, NV 89014-2259
- Brio Tuscan Grille – 6653 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen – 5757 Wayne Newton Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV