Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for Miami International Airport car rental!
Looking For Car Rental Miami International Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Miami Airport.
Miami is a massively popular US tourist city and is one of Florida’s most visited cities. With its stunning beaches, incredible coastal views and plentiful local attractions, it is no wonder that the city boasts some of the ‘highest return rates’ of visitors within the US.
Also popularly regarded as America’s ‘cleanest city’, Miami offers superb public facilities and the local population is extremely friendly and warm towards its foreign tourists.
Miami also offers a wonderfully distinct and vibrant nightlife scene, and you will never be short of things to do from the break of dawn and into the early hours of the morning.
Arriving Miami International Airport
Miami International Airport is one of the largest and most modern airports in the US, primarily serving the Florida city of Miami. Located only a short drive from the city centre, taxi cabs from the airport to downtown Miami can be expected to cost you around $15-$20.
Despite its strong and popular reputation as a major international airport, standard processes tend to move painstakingly slowly, particularly at baggage collection, and long waits in the airport are quite common upon arrival.
Car rental options tend to move a little quicker, but again, you are advised to prepare for quite a lengthy stay before you exit the airport.
Driving In Miami
The sheer volume of tourists who visit Miami, particularly during the midsummer moths, can inevitably lead to high traffic levels and congestion around the local tourist attractions.
Although Miami operates a very efficient public transport system, you will most definitely require a rental car to visit these attractions as they do tend to be quite a distance apart from each other.
The quality of driving is generally good, however. Road networks are well-maintained and simple to navigate, and road signage is particularly easy to follow for visitors to the city.
Providing you can be patient while visiting the busier attractions, you should find driving in Miami quite an enjoyable experience.
Miami Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- American cars drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Miami
- American Airlines Arena – Catch a ball game or a live show at one of America’s most modern sporting arenas.
- Safari Adventure – With hundreds of animals and daily shows, this attraction offers an authentic safari adventure that the whole family can enjoy.
- Wynwood Walls – An outdoor art exhibition coupled with a wonderfully picturesque natural park.
Restaurants In Miami
- VERO Italian – 90 SE 1st Street, Miami, FL 33131
- Toro Toro Restaurant And Bar – 100 Chopin Plaza, Lobby at the InterContinental Miami, Miami, FL 33131
- Osteria Vecchio Piemonte – 10480 SW 72 St, Miami, FL 33173