Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for car rental Miami Airport!
Looking For Car Rental Miami Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Miami Airport.
Miami is one of Florida’s most popular tourist destinations, and experiences a huge volume of visitors from spring until late autumn.
Generally regarded as America’s ‘cleanest city’ by industry polls, the city is famous for its long sandy beaches, many watersports activities and numerous local attractions.
Boasting a huge Latin-American population and influence, downtown San Diego can feel like a melting pot of cultural diversity and the city centre can feel incredibly vibrant as a result of this.
Miami’s popularity as a tourism-driven city is proven in the fact that it has one of the highest ‘return rates’ of foreign visitors among any US city.
Arriving Miami Airport
Miami Airport is one of the largest and most popular airports in the US, and is only based a short drive from the city centre. Taxi cabs from the airport to downtown Miami can therefore be expected to cost you around $15-$20.
One of America’s most modern airports, it boasts some of the most impressive facilities in the US, and offers visitors a large selection of restaurants, bars and shopping outlets to choose from.
Despite these benefits, however, airport procedures are known to be quite time-consuming and long stays upon arrival are unfortunately common.
Driving In Miami
Traffic levels in Miami can be quite immense, due to the high volume of tourists driving in the city at any one time. This is particularly true during the summer when traffic levels peak in and around the city.
However, major road networks are well-designed and simple enough to navigate, and road signage in the city is easy enough to understand for foreign visitors.
While the city does offer a reliable public transport system, many of Miami’s attractions are based quite far away from each other, and in all likelihood, you will need a rental car to visit them all during your stay in the city.
Miami Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- American cars drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Miami
- American Airlines Arena – One of America’s most modern arenas, you can do a lot worse than catching a game or a guided tour during your visit.
- Safari Adventure – An authentic safari adventure, with hundreds of animals to see, as well as shows and playgrounds for younger children.
- Wynwood Walls – A glorious outdoor park and art exhibition, which remains particularly popular with cultural enthusiasts.
Restaurants In Miami
- VERO Italian – 90 SE 1st Street, Miami, FL 33131
- Toro Toro Restaurant And Bar – 100 Chopin Plaza, Lobby at the InterContinental Miami, Miami, FL 33131
- Osteria Vecchio Piemonte – 10480 SW 72 St, Miami, FL 33173