Car Rental Florida Airport, go through the car rental deals, then book a holiday car hire that will answer your needs! Enjoy a memorable holiday in Florida, United States!
Looking For Car Rental Florida Airport?
Getting a vehicle hire from AirportCarRental365.com is very easy! Give us the dates of your arrival and departure and we will organize the pick-up of the car at Florida Airport and we will assist you.
Known as the Sunshine State, Florida occupies the most south-eastern part of the United States. It has a warm climate and pleasant long days of sunshine. Among the state’s most popular attractions are the beaches, as well as some of the most famous theme parks on the globe such as Disney World, Sea Garden and Busch Gardens. Some of the most notable cities that should be paid a visit in the state of Florida include the state capital Tallahassee, the largest city Jacksonville, the beautiful Fort Lauderdale, the posh city of Miami with its exciting nightlife, the city of Orlando being the theme park capital of the world, and also Panama City and West Palm Beach, Tampa and Pensacola. Besides these major cities, there are many other destinations that are worth to be seen. These include Amelia Island and Biscayne National Park, Canaveral National Seashore, Everglades National Park, Florida Keys, Kenney Space Center, Gulf Islands National Seashore, and also Walt Disney World.
Arriving at Florida Airport
The state of Florida can be reached by four major international airports. These include:
- Orlando Airport which is the choice for those who want to visit Disney World and the other Central Florida attractions. Orlando airport offers car rental services and free airport shuttle to Disney World.
- Miami International Airport is the choice for trips to South Florida and the best option for holidays to the beaches of Miami and Everglades.
- Tampa International Airport is used by travelers towards Tampa Bay and the Gulf Coast. It handles a direct flight by British Airways and international flights to Mexico and Canada, Panama and the Cayman Islands. This airport has the status of US Airport No 1.
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport – handling numerous domestic flights by low fare carriers.
- Florida further has several other larger airports such as Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Sarasota, West Palm Beach, Melbourne, etc., as well as other smaller airports.
All of these airports are served by the means of public transport, by the airport shuttle services and by the airport rentals. Onsite these airports are to be found offices of several rental car companies. The best car rental deals are available at airportcarrental365 – a website that also offers car hire insurance.
Driving in Florida
Driving in Florida is similar to driving throughout the United States of America. There are many car rental companies in Florida, and at every major airport. Since Florida is the most visited state in the country, and the car rental rates are among the highest, the city of Orlando is known as the car rental capital of the world.
The drivers should obey all traffic rules, wear belts, drive under the speed limit and expect to pay a lot of tolls on the expressway. Usually a daily fee is charged on top of the tolls.
Things To Do & See in Florida
Florida State offers plenty to do and see. Besides the great beaches and the long days of sunshine, the holiday makers can choose from the following attractions:
- Visit the Kennedy Space Center Complex at Cape Canaveral with its spacecraft displays exhibits chronicling the history and future of space travel, the Astronaut’s Hall of Fame, etc.
- Go to Salvador Dali Museum, in St. Petersburg and enjoy the biggest collection of Dali artwork outside of Europe.
- Enjoy a day at Daytona International Speedway, placed near Daytona Beach and home to the major event in stock car racing – the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series Daytona 500.
- See the Sunshine Skyway Bridge crossing the mouth of Tampa Bay. That is the longest cable-stayed bridge in the world that has two long fishing piers beside the bridge.
- Swimming and diving, visiting national parks and hiking, going on cruises and spending entire days at theme parks are just some of the past time activities.