Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for Los Angeles Airport car rental!
Looking For Car Rental Los Angeles Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Los Angeles Airport.
Los Angeles is a major American city, located in the US state of California. It is the largest city in California, and the 2nd largest in the US.
Primarily renowned for its mediterranean climate, ethnic diversity, celebrity culture, traffic, and the film and television industry, Los Angeles is phenomenally popular with US tourists and foreign visitors alike.
The city can be very expensive though, and you must take this into account when budgeting for your visit. While the local attractions can be quite reasonably priced, shopping malls, restaurants and bars can all be expensive.
With its familiar landscape, distinct and vibrant nightlife, along with a stunning sunset cityscape, Los Angeles remains one of the most highly visited cities in the world and provides endless entertainment opportunities targeted at the whole family.
Arriving Los Angeles Airport
Los Angeles International Airport is the primary airport servicing the Californian city of Los Angeles. It is among the top 5 busiest airports in the world and is located approximately 26km from downtown Los Angeles.
Taxi cabs from the airport to the city center can be expected to cost in the region of $35-$45 to undertake this journey.
Airport processes generally move fairly quickly, although security checks can often take longer than you would wish. Car rental queues also move quickly and once you have completed baggage collection, it should not be too long before you are leaving the airport in your rental car.
The airport is awash with bars, restaurants and shopping facilities, and as you would expect, these are generally slightly more expensive than the general Los Angeles area, but offer good quality and excellent service.
Driving In Los Angeles
Driving in Los Angeles can be an exhilarating experience for the first-time driver. With its long, open road highways, it can be a truly relaxing venture, providing that you stay away from the city centre at peak-traffic hours.
Los Angeles roads are perfectly maintained and the road signage system is among the best in the US.
Just be aware that local drivers do not have the highest patience threshold for overly careful drivers and you may need an updated GPS system to navigate the city without slowing down other drivers.
Car parking availability is good, but can be quite expensive. However, the public transport system is extremely efficient and this may be the quickest way to visit everything that LA has to offer.
Los Angeles Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- American cars drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Los Angeles
- Universal Studios Hollywood – Relive the magic of the movies with breathtaking rides, outrageous shows and all of your favorite movie characters.
- California Science Center – One of the world’s largest science and technology museums, with a whole host of fun attractions.
- Venice Beach – A stunning beach and coastal view, located in one of Los Angeles’ most revered areas.
Restaurants In Los Angeles
- N/Naka – 3455 S. Overland Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
- The Griddle Cafe – 7916 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046-3304
- Brent’s Delicatessen – 19565 Parthenia St, Los Angeles, CA 91324-3406