Fresno Airport Car Rental: make a rental search and plan your vehicle hire in advance! We make that easy, just check the provided car rental deals and make most of the special discounts! Plan in advance your trip to Fresno, California!
Travel in Comfort & Style With Fresno Airport Car Rental!
Useful car hire tips and cheap car rentals available on AirportCarRental365.com website! Read the car rental reviews and then book one of the best car rental deals from Fresno Airport! Have a great trip in California!
Fresno is a beautiful city positioned in the valley San Joaquin in California State. It is the fifth largest settlement in California and is placed 320 km north of Los Angeles, as well as 270 km south of Sacramento, the capital of the state.
Numerous travelers visit the city of Fresno on their way to two of the most popular national parks in the United States – Yosemite and Sequoia and Kings Canyon. Others come to Fresno for the Save Mart Center at California State University, where they can attend different concerts.
Arriving at Fresno Airport
Fresno/Yosemite International Airport is the main air hub that handles the flights to the area. The airport is served by numerous air carriers, among which being American Airlines and Delta Airlines, Allegiant and Mexicana, United and US Airways. The airport features direct flights to Las Vegas and Los Angelos, Dallas, Denver and San Francisco. Flights to Mexico are also available.
Fresno Airport has one airport terminal, equipped with numerous facilities, shops, dining places, large airport car parking, and onsite offices of car rental companies. Travelers can also plan their car booking for their Fresno trip in advance if they use the website airportcarrental365 .
Driving in Fresno
The best way to explore the city of Fresno is by an automobile rental. The settlement is easily accessible from the southern Central Coast and is within several hours drive from the cities of Los Angeles (3.5h), San Francisco (3h) and San Diego (5.5h).
Just as in the rest of the cities in the Central Valley of California, an auto hire is very useful and is required for access to most parts of the city. The traffic is not that bad, yet Herndon and Shaw avenues can get crowded.
When driving in Fresno are applied the same rules as when driving in the rest of California. Car belts are obligatory, no drinking and driving and the speed limits must be obeyed.
Things to Do & See in Fresno
- Fresno Art Museum – modern art museum between Los Angeles and San Francisco with collections of contemporary art and Mexican art from pre-Columbian times to the present.
- Forestiere Underground Gardens – a complex of underground gardens and rooms built between 1906 and 1946.
- Fresno Chaffee Zoo – a zoo located in Roeding Park near downtown Fresno with interesting popular animal exhibits including the Winged Wonders Bird Show.
- Nonini Winery – ideal wine tasting and scheduled tours.
- Rogue Festival – showcases both local and national artists at various venues around the Tower District.
- Shakespeare in the Park poetry event.
- Reel Pride – that is the sixth oldest Gay & Lesbian Film Festival in the country.
- Blackbeards Family Fun Center – with batting cages, bumper boats, paintball, miniature golf, sprint cars, water slides and arcade games.
- About Town Taste – Walking Tours of Fresno – unique walks through Fresno, featuring art, architecture, food, and also local history.
- Island Water Park – water slide park open between June and mid-September.
- Back Country Off Road Tours – these tours are made along the eastern Fresno County and the Sierra Nevadas. They may include meadows and waterfalls, fishing, camping, beautiful vistas and trails, redwood groves, etc.
Traveling to California? You might consider Car Rental Los Angeles Airport!