Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for car rental Sacramento Airport!
Looking For Car Rental Sacramento Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Sacramento Airport.
The capital city of the US state of California, Sacramento is the 6th largest city in the California, and does not generally experience the high volume of tourist traffic found in other Californian cities.
Sacramento has been ranked as ‘America’s most diverse city’, and the city successfully incorporates many multicultural districts. This is reflected in the diverse range of shops, bars and restaurants you will encounter during your stay.
This diversity also contributes to a festival-like nightlife scene which has proven extremely popular with previous visitors to the city..
With its typical Californian climate, Sacramento tends to stay fairly warm throughout the year, although while temperatures can soar during the midsummer months.
Arriving Sacramento Airport
The primary airport serving the American city of Sacramento, Sacramento Airport is based in the US state of California. Located only 5km from downtown Sacramento, taxi cabs from the airport to the city center can be found for as little as $7-$12.
With the arrival of its modern new terminal, the airport has improved greatly in the last few years, and is now one of the most efficient in California.
Check in, customs, baggage collection and car rental procedures offer quick turnarounds and ensure you will be in and out of the airport in the shortest time possible.
There is a good selection of shopping and dining outlets, with quite diverse ranges. These are generally reasonably priced and offer good quality service.
Driving In Sacramento
It is quite easy to drive in Sacramento and the city tends to be far quieter than other major Californian cities. Providing you avoid the city centre during peak traffic hours, you should not have a problem with congestion or high traffic levels.
It is one of the best signed city’s in California, and the major road networks are simply laid-out and perfect for the first-time visitor to the city to navigate.
Sacramento’s public transport system is also very highly recommended and you should not find it a problem park your car in the city and use the bus or tram to visit the local attractions.
Car parking is generally reasonably priced and there is a wealth of availability at most points during the day.
Sacramento Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- American cars drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Sacramento
- Fairytale Town – Experience the magic of timeless fairy tales at this popular attraction, perfect for families with young children.
- Funderland – A popular playground and amusement park aimed at families and younger children.
- Crocker Art Museum – A museum filled with stunning modern and contemporary art form some of the world’s leading artists.
Restaurants In Sacramento
- The Kitchen – 2225 Hurley Way, Sacramento, CA 95825 (Howe Ave.)
- Mikuni Japanese Restaurant And Sushi Bar – 2225 Hurley Way, Sacramento, CA 95825 (Howe Ave.)
- Biba – 1530 J St, Sacramento, CA 95814-2052