Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for car rental Los Angeles Airport!
Looking For Car Rental Los Angeles Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Los Angeles Airport.
Along with New York City, Los Angeles is probably the most famous city in the US, and is centrally located in the US state of California. With its mediterranean climate and cultural diversity, it remains hugely popular with foreign visitors to the US.
The city is also renowned as the global centre for celebrity culture, as well as the US film and television industry.
There is therefore an exclusivity towards regions of LA, and this can be reflected in the prices of restaurants, bars and shopping outlets. You may want to budget this into the price of your holiday, if you are planning on visiting these areas.
With its distinct Hollywood landscape, world-famous nightlife and glorious sunshine, there is no wonder that Los Angeles remains one of the most highly visited cities on the planet.
Arriving Los Angeles Airport
Los Angeles Airport is routinely ranked as one of the 5 busiest airports in the world at any time, and is located approximately 26km from downtown Los Angeles. Taxi cabs from the airport to the city centre are likely to charge around $35-$45 to make the journey.
Security checks and customs control can tend to be fairly lengthy, but other airport processes, including rental car options, tend to move very quickly, and the airport’s staff are extremely helpful and friendly in their conduct.
There are a huge amount of bars, restaurants and shopping facilities in the airport and foreign visitors have often remarked that the airport itself is almost like a small US mall!
Prices of these outlets tend to be on the expensive side, although the quality of service is among the best that US airports have to offer.
Driving Near Los Angeles Airport
Driving in Los Angeles is actually far easier than you would expect, considering the size and busyness of the city.
With some of the best roads in the US, along with well-designed major road networks with ample street signage, the city has tried to make it as easy as possible for the first time driver to feel as comfortable as they can.
As you may be aware, many local drivers do not have much patience for careful foreign drivers, and it is advisable to use an updated GPS system to navigate the city without slowing down the locals.
Car parks in the city centre are numerous, and availability is usually good. However, prices can be quite expensive and if you are based in the city centre it may be advisable to use the excellent public transport system to reach the local attractions.
Los Angeles Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- American cars drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Los Angeles
- Universal Studios Hollywood – Experience the magic of the movies, with breathtaking shows, out of this world rides and all of your favourite movie characters under one roof.
- California Science Center – With multiple interactive attractions and a wealth of jaw-dropping exhibitions, this science museum is perfect for those with families.
- Venice Beach – One of America’s most iconic beaches, and hugely popular with foreign visitors and US tourists.
Restaurants In Los Angeles
- Providence –5955 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038-3623 (Wilcox & Cole)
- The Griddle Cafe – 7916 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046-3304
- Brent’s Delicatessen – 19565 Parthenia St, Los Angeles, CA 91324-3406