Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for car rental Burbank Airport!
Looking For Car Rental Burbank Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Burbank Airport.
Burbank is a city in Los Angeles County, based in the popular US state of California. Often billed as the ‘media capital of the world’, it is home to The Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros. Entertainment, NBC and Nickelodeon, amongst others.
As many of these media outlets offer full studio tours, Burbank is an increasingly popular tourist destination, and the city can become extremely busy, particularly during the summer months.
Downtown Burbank offers a multitude of attractions and has a vibrant nightlife scene, as the city boasts an impressive array of restaurants, bars, street entertainment and shopping outlets which remain open well into the early hours of the morning.
Arriving Burbank Airport
Burbank Airport is located only 3 miles northwest of downtown Burbank and for this reason, taxi cabs from the airport to the city center can be found for as little as $5-$8 for the journey.
Often cited as the best airport covering the Los Angeles area, the airport offers many restaurants and shopping outlets, although prices at the airport are generally considered slightly expensive.
Despite being a smaller airport than many found in the surrounding area, airport systems tend to be dealt with efficiently, and car rental processes are among the best in California. A huge parking facility also dictates that parking at the airport is never a problem.
Driving In Burbank
Driving in Burbank is usually fairly easy and simple to navigate, although traffic build up around tourist attractions can be particularly busy, especially around attraction opening and closing times. Be sure to avoid passing by the attractions at these times if possible.
That being said, Burbank offers a very good public transport system and you may find it easier to park on the outskirts of the city before travelling by bus or taxi to visit the local attractions.
The pace of driving in Burbank is fairly slow, and most drivers obey the rules of the road and show a certain level of patience towards obvious visitors to the city.
Burbank Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- American cars drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Burbank
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour – Watch the magic of the movies come alive before your eyes in this stunning backlot tour.
- Martial Arts History Museum – Relive the history of Martial Arts in this huge museum dedicated to both Eastern and Western self-defence.
- Flappers Comedy Club – An immensely popular comedy club offering you the chance to catch some of the worlds funniest comedians while you dine.
Restaurants In Burbank – Popular With Visitors
- Granville Casual Gourmet Cafe – 121 N San Fernando Blvd, Burbank, CA 91502
- Bea Bea’s – 353 North Pass Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505
- Lucas Italian Kitchen – 267 N Pass Ave, Burbank, CA 91505