Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for Burbank Airport car rental!
Looking For Car Rental Burbank Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Burbank Airport.
Burbank is a city located in the US state of Southern California. Like elsewhere in California, Burbank offers a mostly, dry and hot climate which can reach temperatures of over 100 degrees during the summer months, when many tourists flock to the city seeking a quieter location than the other major Californian cities.
With close proximity to Los Angeles, the number of local attractions available for tourists is huge, and many are only a short car drive from downtown Burbank. These include the world-famous tours conducted by the likes of Warner.Bros and The Walt Disney Company.
Burbank’s nightlife tends to be a little quieter than that of Los Angeles et al, but there is still more than enough to keep you occupied until the early hours of the morning, including a burgeoning local music scene.
Arriving Burbank Airport
Burbank Airport is located only 3km Northwest of downtown Burbank and is the only Californian Airport to hold a direct rail route to Los Angeles city centre. Taxi cabs from the airport to downtown Burbank can be found for as low as $7-$12.
Security processes at the airport are quite lengthy, and the airport actually owns its own police force. While other airport processes are dealt with efficiently and in a speedy manner, you should prepare yourself for security and customs to take a little longer.
The airport offers less shopping and dining facilities than the other major Californian airports, but at only 3km from the city centre, it is easy to wait while you arrive at your destination before pursuing these options.
Driving In Burbank
Driving in Burbank is generally fairly easy, compared to the more tourist heavy Californian cities.
The local drivers are extremely helpful and friendly, and with its many long, open highways and abundant street signage, the city’s major road networks are well-designed and simple to navigate.
Traffic levels tend to remain fairly high, however, and while rarely reaching gridlock levels, you may be advised to park on the outskirts and use public transport to navigate to the local attractions.
Car parking in the city centre is reasonably priced, with good availability throughout the day. With an excellent public transport to its name, you should find it very easy to visit all of the local attractions that Burbank has to offer its visitors.
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seat belts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seat belts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in the US, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- American cars drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
What to do?
- Warner. Bros Studio Tour – Relive the magic of the movies with stunning rides, shows and silver screen memorabilia.
- The Tonight Show With Jay Leno – Get your face on the TV by becoming an audience member on the world-famous Jay Leno show.
- Luther Burbank Home And Gardens – An attraction of enormous historical significance to the city of Burbank – a stunning stately home and gardens.
Places to eat
- Granville Casual Gourmet Cafe – 121 N San Fernando Blvd, Burbank, CA 91502
- Bea Bea’s – 353 North Pass Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505
- Lucas Italian Kitchen – 267 N Pass Ave, Burbank, CA 91505