Car Rental Newquay Airport: pick a holiday car hire, once you read the car rental reviews and check the offered car rental deals! Enjoy a delightful holiday in England!
Looking For Car Rental Newquay Airport?
You can get prestige car hire from the AirportCarRental365.com website and organize everything in advance. Read the car rental reviews and then chose the best offer that you can get from Newquay Airport and enjoy your stay in England!
Newquay is a beautiful and tranquil seaside resort and fishing port, which is located on the North Atlantic coast of Cornwall. The settlement is bordered by River Gannel to the west and Porth Valley to the east and is thus expanding inland. Newquay has been a popular tourist site for many long decades, thanks to the long coastline and the sandy beaches, the marvelous Trenance Leisure Gardens with their old trees, lake and romantic heritage cottages. It is a place for relaxation, taking of long walks, playing tennis.
Many holiday makers visit Newquay for the South West Coast Path, which is 1.013 km long and runs through the town, as well as for the event Run to the Sun, which is organized every year on the last weekend of May at the Holiday Park Trevelgue. For the event, the travelers are coming with camper vans and cheap car rentals.
Arriving at Newquay Airport
Newquay Cornwall Airport serves the area, offering flights to many parts of the United Kingdom, including scheduled and chartered foreign flights. This is the main air hub for Cornwall, featuring an airport terminal with all major facilities, including an airport car parking.
The center of the resort can be reached with an airport shuttle and airport rental. Major car rental companies have opened offices onsite the airport terminal. Those who wish to organize their trip in advance can do so, by checking the car rental deals available online on the website airportcarrental365 .
Driving in Newquay
Everything in the seaside resort Newquay is situated within walking distance. Yet, the holiday makers that wish to explore the area around the resort can do so by getting the affordable car hire. This is what the drivers should be aware of:
- The driving is done on the left side of the road.
- The National Speed Limit for cars and motorcycles is 97km/h on single-carriageway roads and 112km/h on dual-carriageways and motorways. The built-up areas have a standard 48km/h limit and in some areas it drops.
- Drink driving is forbidden and fines are applied.
- Seat belts are obligatory.
Things to Do & See in Newquay
The resort Newquay is seen as the surf capital of the UK, with the main surfing beach being Fistral Beach, believed to be one of the best beach breaks in Cornwall with powerful waves and swell of a good size. This beach used to host many international surfing competitions. At the same time a music festival is organized at Watergate Bay. Among the other places that deserve attention are:
- The reef Cribbar, where the waves break up to 6 m.
- Other high quality breaks are offered at the nearby Watergate Bay and Crantock.
- Newquay Zoo and the “Little Western” miniature railway.
- The museum Tunnels Through Time, dedicated to Cornwall’s history and legends.
- Run to the Sun Festival with DJs and live music, organized at the end of May.
- Blue Reef Aquarium.
- Great beachside cafes, traditional pubs and night clubs
- Practicing golf at Newquay Golf Club or at the Cornish Wave Mobile Surf School.