Ibiza Car Rental Airport: pick an economy car rental and spend the rest of your money on parties and celebrations! Enjoy life and enjoy holidaying, once you get one of the finest car rental deals for Ibiza Car Rental Airport!
Book a Discounted Offer From Ibiza Car Rental Airport!
Quality car rental is available at AirportCarRental365.com website! The visitors are welcome to read the car rental reviews and then pick the holiday car hire from Ibiza Car Rental Airport that best suits their needs!
Ibiza is the most popular of the Balearic Islands in Spain. The beautiful island is a famous tourist destination, the maximum length of which is 42 km. The main cities on the island are three and these are San Antonio, Ibiza Town and Santa Eularia ds Riu. Another must-visit destination is the neighboring island Formentera, which has some of the cleanest waters in the Mediterranean area. Both islands are famous for the rich pine forests as well.
The holiday makers who come at Ibiza are looking for sunshine and fantastic swimming options, as well as for long parties and loud music played by famous DJs.
Arriving at Ibiza Airport
Ibiza is being served by Ibiza Airport, which operates many international flights, usually from the European Union and during the summer season. The air carrier companies that handle flights from and to Ibiza Airport include British Airways and First Choice, Iberia, as well as the low-cost airline companies Aer Lingus, Transavia, EasyJet, Air Berlin, Jet2.com, Monarch Airlines, Vueling, and also Thomas Cook, Flyniki, Ryanair, etc. In addition to these, several other smaller airline companies are also serving Ibiza island. These are Air Europa, Air Baltic, Condor, BMI Baby and Germanwings.
Ibiza Airport features an airport terminal with all kinds of facilities including airport car parking zone and offices of car rental companies. Airport shuttle services are also available. Airport rental can further be organized online through the website airportcarrental365 which comes with unbeatable car rental deals.
Driving in Ibiza
Needless to say, the most comfortable way for the travelers to see Ibiza is by getting an auto hire. There are many cheap car rentals available and other discounts worth asking for. Here is what the holiday makers should know:
- Driving in Ibiza is done on the right hand side of the road.
- The national driving licenses are valid.
- The seatbelts are compulsory.
- The hands-free device for making telephone calls is necessary.
- The parking restrictions should be observed.
- Drinking and driving are acceptable only with 0.25 mg/l alcohol in the breath and or 0.5 g/l in the blood.
- Most of the petrol stations operate 24 hours day during the high season.
- Car hire insurance is required.
- Parking can be quite difficult.
- The locals are not very good drivers, so extra care is needed.
Things to Do & See in Ibiza
The beautiful island of Ibiza is situated in the Mediterranean Sea, some 80 km off the coast to Valencia city in the eastern part of Spain. The autonomous community has several large cities and is a popular tourist destination, associated with great nature and busy nightlife with electronic music parties. The island of Ibiza is home to the Port of Ibiza, which is not a site from the World Heritage List of UNESCO. The other places that deserve attention include:
- The old part of Ibiza Town.
- The hidden cove Atlantis, in case a local reveals you its secret location.
- The mystical island Es Vedra off Ibiza’s west coast.
- The famous Es Canar Hippy Market (organized on Wednesdays) on the east coast of the island, as well as Las Dalias Hippie Market in San Carlos (organized on Saturdays).
- Check the numerous beaches all along the coast and visit Formentera by boat.
- Visit the historical venue Bar Anita in San Carlos, where the artists and writers of the 50s, 60s and 70s used to stop for a drink.
- Visit Cova de Can Marçà in Puerto de San Miguel, the biggest natural caves in Ibiza. A must in Ibiza.