Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for car rental Mallorca Airport!
Looking For Car Rental Mallorca Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Mallorca Airport.
Mallorca is the largest of the Spanish Balearic Islands. An immensely popular tourist destination, the promise of sand, sea and sunshine attracts millions of foreign visitors to its shores every year.
As well as being a famous nightlife city, with an incredible array of restaurants, bars and shopping outlets, Mallorca is also visually stunning.
With its two impressive mountain ranges and coastal views from almost anywhere on the island, the city offers a stunning landscape for its visitors.
Mallorca is also extremely rich in culture and history, with many of the city’s cathedrals, villages, museums and libraries among its most popular attractions.
Arriving Mallorca Airport
Mallorca Airport is the 3rd largest and busiest airport in Spain. Located around 8km from downtown Mallorca, taxi cabs to the city centre can be found for between $12-$15, with good availability directly from the airport.
As one of the busiest airports in Europe, particularly during the summer, the airport can often feel crowded and hurried. Airport processes such as check in, security and baggage collection can also be slow and time-consuming.
However, if you are looking for car rental Mallorca Airport, there is a direct shuttle service to the rental car areas, and these tend to move fairly quickly, considering the volume of traffic they are dealing with.
The airport offers many public facilities, with a large range of shopping and dining outlets to choose from. There is also free wi-fi connection available for all visitors.
Driving In Mallorca
If you are seeking car rental Mallorca Airport, then you should be in for an enjoyable driving experience in Mallorca. Providing you are not travelling through the popular tourist towns, you will find that traffic levels remain quite manageable throughout the day.
Road quality and signage is often far from perfect though. This is surprising, given the city’s popularity with tourists.
Roads become increasingly worse through Mallorca’s more historic regions and you may require an updated GPS system to make sense of the city’s confusing layouts in these areas.
Car parking is invariably cheap within the city centre, and availability is usually very good throughout the day. Many car parks also remain open into the early hours of the morning and are securely guarded.
Mallorca Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in Spain, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- Spanish cars drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Mallorca
- Palma Aquarium – An incredibly impressive aquarium, filled with thousands of sea creatures, with family friendly shows throughout the day.
- Click Mallorca – A guided tour through the more historic regions of Mallorca and a must-visit attraction for cultural enthusiasts.
- Aqualand El Arenal – A great family day out at Mallorca’s most popular amusement complex and theme park.