Holiday makers that want to see Rio de Janeiro, the city where samba was born, have two choices. They can either take one of the offered Rio de Janeiro Vacation packages or they can plan their trip alone, booking flights and making car reservation for one of the car rental deals that are available. Whatever choice the visitor makes, one will always enjoy the natural wonders of this amazing city with lively cosmopolitan atmosphere.
Rio De Janeiro Vacation Packages
Rio de Janeiro is positioned on the southeastern coast of Brazil and has splendid geography, mountains of deep forest and white sand beaches. The city offers real opportunity for various outdoor activities since there are many parks and green zones. As a former capital of Brazil, the city of Rio has rich history and modern culture, not to mention the exciting celebration as the samba schools parade during the Carnival and the fireworks on the New Year’s Eve.
Cannot get other user media. API shut down by Instagram. Sorry. Display only your media.
The city is ideal destination for a family trip, for a fun holiday with the children, for a romantic trip, and even for an all-inclusive holiday. The perfect Rio de Janeiro vacation packages are the ones that combine affordable flight prices and reasonably priced accommodation, as well as an option for cheap car rentals.
Rio De Janeiro Must See Places
Whether the travelers choose some of the Rio de Janeiro vacation packages such as “The Main Landmarks of Rio”, “Rio de Janeiro & Buenos Aires”, “Rio de Janeiro and Iguacu Falls”, there are several must-see places. They are so much associated with this lovely and busy city, that a trip to Rio with no visit to these landmarks will be just a waste of time. Rio de Janeiro must see places and things to do include:
- Enjoying the sunrise on Ipanema Beach on the southeastern coast
- Celebrating New Year’s Eve on Copacabana Beach watching the splendid fireworks show or just going swimming there.
- Ride a cable car to the top of the Sugarloaf Mountain for marvelous views towards the city, the beaches and many landmarks.
- Climb the Corcovado mountain with the statue of Christ the Redeemer. Enjoy yourself at this free landmark, one of the new Seven Wonders of the World. Have a walk at the Tijuca National Park there which is part of this mountain and is a great place to connect with nature.
- Watch a football match at the world famous Maracanã Stadium and then buy some souvenirs at the sports museum.
- Go out – Rio de Janeiro has fantastic restaurants where could be tried delicious local meals. The city also features vibrant nightlife with live music scenes and many places to watch the talented samba dancers. The city is ideal for bar hopping and dancing until the morning hours.
- Rio de Janeiro city is not far from the Iguacu Falls, so travelers that have enough days in Rio can thing of a trip to this nature wonder as well.
Car rental services and tempting car rental tips available on our website!