Car Rental Malpensa Airport: go through the car rental reviews, make car hire comparison on the auto hire prices to book a holiday car hire at a great discount! Have a fabulous holiday in Malpensa, Italy!
Looking For Car Rental Malpensa Airport?
Check out this website AirportCarRental365.com to search for the best car rental deals for a memorable stay in Milan. Let us know when you want to pick up your auto hire at Malpensa Airport and we will assist you.
Milan today represents everything new in Italy, in lovely opposition to Rome which represents Old Italy, even if it is a city with more than 26 centuries of history. Milan is about modernity and fashion, about finance and new practices. It is the second largest city in the country, placed in the heart of the most populated metropolitan area of the country. Party destroyed during the Second World War, the city of Milan was rebuilt to be the trendy business capital today. Travelers love to come to Milan for the sightseeing, but also for enjoying the pleasures of life like shopping, opera, football, and of course – nightlife.
Arriving at Milan – Malpensa Airport
The city of Milan is served by two international airports Linate and Malpensa. Some of the tourists also come with flights at Orio al Serio airport in Bergamo and at Parma airport, which usually handle the budget airline fights.
The main international airport is Malpensa, being very large and modern, with two runways and two terminals, connected by a free airport shuttle service. Besides all the facilities that the travelers can use, they also have access to airport car parking and airport rentals. The major car rental companies have offices, yet those holiday makers who want to come prepared, can book car hire in advance using the services of the website airportcarrental365.
Driving in Milan
Driving in Milan can be challenging, especially in the city center during the weekdays. Just like in most of the major cities, the traffic is an awful and parking is often a mission impossible. At night leaving the car near one of the night clubs is not difficult. Those travelers that have booked an advantage rental car will need to pay a congestion charge per day to enter the second city ring. Drivers will also need to buy a ticket from either the key points of the city or online.
Driving in Milan during the working days is much better and easier and far more pleasant.
Things to Do & See in Milan
The city of Milan has old palaces and beautiful churches, marvelous museums and many cultural gems. It is also a city of renown opera houses, world class theatres, beautiful squares and romantic streets. Since not all of them are positioned in the absolute center of the city, getting an economy car rental is a good idea for a smoother sightseeing process. Among the main historical and cultural landmarks of Milan are:
- The Duomo – one of the largest and most impressive Gothic cathedrals in the world.
- La Scala – the most renowned opera houses in the world, where performed Maria Callas and Pavarotti.
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele – the ancient and glamorous arcaded shopping gallery.
- Brera art gallery – featuring some of the loveliest artistic works in Europe.
- The Pirelli tower – a great example of the modernist Italian architecture.
- San Siro – the huge and much famed stadium.
- Castello Sforzesco – a grand medieval castle.
- Santa Maria alle Grazie Basilica – a World Heritage Site of UNESCO with the painting of Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper.
- Galleria d’Arte Moderna – features 19th Century Italian art. Placed in Villa Reale or Villa Belgiojoso-Bonaparte, famous for its frescoes and statues.
- Palazzo Reale – opposite the South side of Duomo, hosting many exhibitions.
- Sempione park – one of the largest parks in Milan, just behind the Sforzesco castle, featuring a lake, an arch, a Roman-style sports’ amphitheater, a tower.