Car Rental Kerry Airport, go through the car rental deals to get the best car reservation and then pick the best car hire to have a great trip!
Are You in Need of Car Rental Kerry Airport?
Getting a rental car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and can be quickly done. Let us know when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Kerry Airport.
County Kerry is situated in Ireland, in the southwestern region of the country and is part of the Munster province as well. The county town of the Kerry County is Tralee and the population is around 150 000 residents. Holiday makers love to visit County Kerry as this is considered the most scenic county in Ireland with the highest mountains of the country including Carrauntuohill as well.
County Kerry is very important for the Irish culture. It became a popular tourist attraction during the 19th century thanks to the relaxed atmosphere, the marvelous views and the friendly locals. Today the tourist still love to visit the county, they book auto hire and explore the area.
Arriving at Kerry County Airport
Kerry County can be reached through the small International Kerry Airport, which is situated at Farranfore that is between Tralee and Killarney. The airport operates scheduled flights since 1989 and serves Stansted Airport and Luton Airport in London, Faro Airport in Portugal, Frankfurt-Hahn Airport in Germany and Alicante Airport in Spain. The fights are operated by Ryanair. Flights are also offered to Dublin by Air Lingus Regional. Easy connection is also provided to Cork Airport and to the nearby Shannon Airport.
The airport features various facilities, including the railway station Farranfore and the offices of different car rental companies. Airport shuttle and airport rental services are also available. Travelers who want to make a good research and car hire comparison, can check airportcarrental365 to get the best car rental deal.
Driving in Kerry County
There are two national primary routs that lead to Kerry county – N21 road from Limerick and N22 road from Cork. The Kerry County Airport is located on N23 road that connects the two other roads N21 and N22. Within the Kerry County, the main national secondary roads are the Ring of Kerry, the roads N70 and N71, as well as the roads N86 and N69.
Driving an economy car rental in Kerry County is not difficult if the driver sticks to the road rules of the country.
- Stay on the left side of the road, use a roundabout clockwise. Take a left turn when accessing the motorway, join traffic on your right side.
- Get the Complete Road Atlas of Ireland or another decent map.
- The road signs are understandable and they follow the international standards.
- When at unmarked crossings, the car from the right will have right of way and the same is valid for the cars that are already in a roundabout.
- The illegally parked cars are quickly immobilized or even towed away.
- The gas stations can be few and far between in rural areas and they do not offer 24/7 service, so prepare in advance.
Things To Do & See in Kerry County
Those who visit Kerry County for its natural beauty should go to the Ring of Kerry. That is a circuit of 120 miles set around Iveragh Peninsula and passing through Killarney and Killorglin, Glenbeigh and Caherciveen, Kenmare, Sneem and Waterville. Other things that can be done in Kerry County include:
- Watching a Gaelic football game, which is the national game of Ireland and a major sport practiced in Kerry.
- Visit the mountains, lakes and coastline of the Atlantic Sea.
- Enjoy the walking routes Dingle Way, Kerry Way, Beara Way.
- Pay a visit to the following attractions: Banna Strand, Blennerville Windmill and Blasket Islands, Killarney National Park and the Kerry County Museum. Reach Mount Brandon and Rattoo Round Tower. Take your time at the Ross Castle, Torc Waterfall and Uragh Stone Circle.