Car Rental Nantes Airport: get the best car hire when planning your trip! Read the car rental reviews to make sure you have got the best one of the car rental deals! Call for discounts and enjoy your trip in Nantes, France!
Car Rental Nantes Airport Is Just What You Need!
Getting a quality car rental for a nice trip to Nantes is crucial. Just go through the special offers on AirportCarRental365.com website and make your choice. The finest car rental Nantes Airport offers are available with us! Have a wonderful stay in France!
A lovely city in the north western part of France, Nantes is also a capital of the Pays de la Loire region. Beautifully placed in Loire River, the city is within 50 km from the Atlantic coast. It is the sixth largest city in France and along its metropolitan area reaches almost one million residents. Along with the cities Carhaix, Rennes and Vannes, the city of Nantes is forming the historic province of Brittany and has plenty to show to the travelers. The region is best to be explored by one of the cheap car rentals available in the area.
Arriving at Nantes Airport
The international airport that serves the area is called Nantes Atlantique Airport. It is situated 8 km away from the center of the city in southwestern direction. Being the largest airport in the western part of France, the airport gets regular connections to many domestic airports in the cities of Paris, Lyon on the board of both regular and budget airline companies. Many flight connections are also possible to different European cities, as well as to cities in northern Africa and Canada.
Nantes Airport has a nicely organized airport terminal, where could be found different facilities. The available airport car parking is very easy to use, and so are the airport rental offices of the car rental companies and the airport shuttle services. Travelers that want to book vehicle rental in advance, can do so in a stress-free way if they are using the services of the website airportcarrental365.
Other ways to get to the center of the city is by bus or tram.
Driving in Nantes
Driving in Nantes is pleasant and that is why the vehicle hire option is so popular. Here are some rules that travelers should keep in mind, when they are enjoying a ride in their charming holiday car hire:
- As driving age is accepted the age of 18 (not before that).
- The seatbelts are obligatory for all people in the vehicle, otherwise a fine is issued.
- All kids under the age of 10 years should seat in a special chair that is regulated to their size and weight.
- The normal speed limit in built-up areas is 50 km/hr; on main roads – 90 km/hr; on dual carriageways is 110 km/hr; and on the French motorways is 130 km/hr;
Things to Do & See in Nantes
The city of Nantes offers many interesting things that travelers will enjoy to do and see. Among these are:
- Château des ducs de Bretagne – that is the Castle of the Dukes of Brittany, which reveals plenty of the history of the city and features many expositions.
- Cathédrale Saint Pierre – it has two crypts presenting the treasures and the history of the cathedral.
- The Fine Arts Museum – with an excellent art collection and temporary exhibitions.
- Place Maréchal-Foch – here is displayed one of the few existing statures of the beheaded king Louis XVI.
- l’Ile de Versailles – very beautiful and idyllic island with a Japanese garden.
- Place du Bouffay – a pedestrian area between the Castle of the Dukes of Brittany and Saint Pierre Cathedral et la Place du Commerce. That area is famous for the Breton culture, the pubs and restaurants.
- The Jules Verne Museum – that been completely restored and offers a fantastic collection of memorabilia and objects associated with Jules Verne.
- Around the city of Nantes is to be found the resort town of La Baule, famous with its beach.