Car Rental Biarritz Airport: get one of the car rental deals, once you take time to read the presented car rental reviews. Make sure to get a car hire insurance too and then enjoy your holiday in Biarritz, France!
Car Rental Biarritz Airport Is What You Need!
For a stress-free holiday in Biarritz, get your prestige car hire from AirportCarRental365.com website! The online booking of Car Rental Biarritz Airport can be very fast and pleasant, so start your journey in France with style!
Biarritz is a very famous holiday destination, a luxurious seaside resort that is quite popular among the surfers. Lying on the Bay of Biscay, on the Atlantic coast, the city of Biarritz is positioned in southwestern France and is placed in the department of Aquitaine, which makes it adjacent to Anglet and Bayonne, and only 20 km from the border with Spain.
The city has beautiful nature and many interesting sites that the travelers should visit. The settlement is great to be explored with the prestige car hire that is available.
Arriving at Biarritz Airport
The easiest and most comfortable way for all tourists to visit the holiday destination Biarritz, is by flying to the International Airport Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne. The airport is situated 3 km away from the town centre and handles direct flights from many domestic and international destinations such as the cities of Paris, Nice, Marseille, Lyon, and also London, Dublin, Geneva, Bruxelles and Rotterdam. Some of these cities have flights two to four flights a week and Paris – Biarritz connection is with three to five flights a day.
The airport terminal of Biarritz – Anglet – Bayonne Airport is equipped with all facilities that one might need, including airport car parking area. The travelers can reach the city center by the available airport shuttle (that can be booked in advance) or the airport rentals as there are several offices of car rental companies. Automobile rental can also be booked by using the services of the website airportcarrental365.
Driving in Biarritz
The city of Biarritz is ideal for pedestrians and the town center area is very easy to be explored. The same is valid for the beaches, the finest surfing spots and the best places for shopping. In other words, almost everything in Biarritz is walking distance away. Since the city can also be quite hilly in some places and as some of the tourists would like to further explore the area, then booking an advantage rental car is a good idea.
Driving in Biarritz can be pleasant, as long as the following rules are observed:
- The driving age for France is 18.
- Drivers of a vehicle in which any occupant is not wearing a seatbelt faces three points on their license, and also a fine.
- Children under 10 years of age should be seated in a special seat, suitably adapted to their size and weight.
- The normal speed limit on French motorways is 130 km/hr or 110 km/hr in rain; on dual carriageways is 110 km/hr; on main roads is 90 km/hr and in built-up areas is 50 km/hr.
Things to Do & See in Biarritz
Biarritz is a very tempting tourist destination, which is famous for its long coastline, as well as for the beautiful rocks in the sea. The beaches in the area are fantastic and Biarritz is known as a major surf resort. The most popular beach here is Grand Plage and it can get quite crowded. The surfers beach is Cote de Basque – it is ideal on low tide and is located on Boulevard du Prince de Galles. Ideal place for swimming is offered at the small Esplanade du Porte Vieux.
Travelers can enjoy many sites here, including:
- Sainte Eugenie Church, the Russian Orthodox church
- St-Martin’s Church – constructed in the 12th century and later restored in the middle of the 16th century.
- Museum of the Sea where could be seen fish, anemones, sharks, and seals in aquariums
- Museum of Asian Art and a lighthouse
- The Museum of Chocolate – presenting the history and manufacture of the sweet dessert.
- The annual Biarritz Surf Festival – founded in 1993 at the Côte des Basques, this is one of the premier surf events in Europe.