Car Rental Beauvais Airport: read the car rental reviews, then make car hire comparison on the prices to book a prestige car hire at a great discount! Have a fabulous holiday in Paris, France!
Looking For Car Rental Beauvais Airport?
Try this website AirportCarRental365.com for getting the best car hire deals for a wonderful stay in Beauvais. Inform us about when for you will need to get an auto hire at Beauvais Airport and we will help you.
Beauvais is a small and peaceful town, situated approximately 90 km from the center of Paris. It is known for the Paris Beauvais Airport that handles numerous flights of the low-cost air carriers bringing people that are heading to Paris. The capital city of France is among the largest settlements in Europe, welcoming a growing number of tourists. It is believed to be not only the most romantic city on earth, but also a city of rich history and cultural heritage, a food and fashion capital, a center of design and art. Paris is located on Seine river and is positioned in the northern part of France. It is often called the City of Light and the Fashion Capital on earth. A great part of the city is included in the World Heritage Site of UNESCO. Some of the must visit places here include the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower and Lido, Moulin Rouge and the Louvre Museum.
Arriving at Beauvais Airport
The capital of France is served by three international airports. Beauvais Airport is the smallest one and is placed at approximately 90 km north of the Paris. It is a small regional airport which is mostly used by the low-cost carriers including WizzAir and Ryanair. The travelers can use the available airport shuttle services, as well as the airport rentals in order to reach Paris city.
Beauvais Airport further features offices of several large rental car companies. Getting an automobile hire in advance is also possible through the services offered by the website airportcarrental365.
Driving in Paris
Driving in Paris is challenging and finding a free parking lot is very difficult except in the districts away from the city center. Parking close to the places of interest to the tourists is almost impossible. The traffic inside the city of Paris is quite intense and heavy as the streets have been made long before cars were invented.
The best thing that tourists can do is get an affordable car hire for the trips outside the city (for example, to the Fontainebleau Chateau and Vaux-le-Vicomte Castle, and then in Paris use the advanced metro system.
Things To Do & See in Paris
The things that a traveler can do and see in the city of Paris are so many, that a very careful planning is required for maximum usage of the available time. Among the top landmarks that should not be missed are:
- Arc de Triomphe, which exudes the grandeur of the nation and reveals a very central view of the city.
- The Eiffel Tower – this is the symbol of the city with a great panoramic view from the top.
- Notre Dame Cathedral – a marvelous Gothic cathedral which inspired Victor Hugo’s famous novel The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- Opera Garnier – very beautiful theatre built in 19th century by Charles Garnier, housing the Paris Opera since it was founded by Louis XIV.
- Château de Versailles – that is the fabulous chateau in Paris and definitely a must-see place. It is located on the outskirts of the city and could be visited with one of the cheap car rentals or by train. In the past it used to be the residence of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette.
- Pantheon – that is the resting place for many great heroes of the French Republic such as Voltaire, Victor Hugo, and Marie Curie. It reveals a wonderful view towards the city.
- Père-Lachaise Cemetery – this is a cemetery like no other. Under tree lined lanes here rest Jim Morrison, Frederic Chopin, Oscar Wilde, and many other famous people from all spheres of life.