Car Rental Warsaw Airport: make most of the advantage rental car options once you read the car rental tips. Look at the available car rental deals and the tempting discounts! Enjoy a trip to remember in Warsaw, Poland!
Looking For Car Rental Warsaw Airport?
The website AirportCarRental365.com has collected impressive car rental deals and much useful car rental reviews. These are all set to help the traveler get holiday car hire from Warsaw Airport after taking everything into consideration!
The capital and largest city of Poland, Warsaw, is positioned on the banks of Vistula River. It is approximately at the same distance from the Carpathian Mountains to the south and the Baltic Sea to the north. Most of the tourist attractions are concentrated in the Old Town of Warsaw, and in the districts of Śródmieście, Wola, and Mokotów. In the southern part of the city is located the Wilanów Palace, while in the area of Ursynów is positioned the historic Natolin park and nature reserve, as well as the Europe Natolin College in the Potocki Palace. The most comfortable way to see all places of interest in Warsaw is by using quality car rental services.
Arriving at Warsaw Airport
The city of Warsaw is served by two airports – Chopin Airport for the flights of the major airline companies and Modlin Airport which handles the flights of the low cost air carriers. Visitors to the city can also use the nearby Lodz Airport.
Chopin Airport is positioned 10 km south of the city center and features two airport terminal buildings with many facilities, including airport car parking area and airport shuttle services. Onsite are to be found offices of airport rental companies which means that Hertz Car Rental, Avis Car Rental, Sixt Car Rental and Budget Car Rental services are available. Great discounts and special cheap car rentals are to be found through an online booking as well at the website airportcarrental365.
Driving in Warsaw
Driving in Warsaw can be a bit challenging due to the conditions of roads. The driving rules that are applied and should be taken into consideration by the auto hire drivers are as follows:
- The minimum driving age is 18 and the drivers should have a laid license, as well as car hire insurance.
- The speed limits are: built-up areas – 50 km/h (with some residential areas with restrictions of 20 km/h), outside the urban areas – 90 km/h, on the express roads – 100 km/h or 110 km/h depending on the number of lanes, on motorways – 130 km/h.
- There are daytime running lights for all vehicles and at all times.
- All children under the age of 12 are not allowed to seat at the front and if under 1.5 m tall should be placed in child seats.
- Drinking and driving is not allowed.
- Using the mobile phone while driving is also not allowed.
Things to Do & See in Warsaw
Almost all tourist attractions in the city of Warsaw are concentrated in the central area and the district of Śródmieście. A must-se attraction is the Royal Road, which is connecting the Royal Castle of Warsaw to the Royal Palace, the two being 10 km away from each other. Going sightseeing by foot is ok, but with a holiday car hire, it is much better. Among the places that should be seen in Warsaw are:
- Wilanów’s palace and Kabaty forest.
- The interactive Warsaw Uprising Museum.
- The Center for Modern Art and the Museum of Modern Art.
- The National Museum of Warsaw.
In the city if Warsaw are organized interesting festivals throughout the year. Some of them worth mentioning are:
- Warsaw Summer Jazz Days
- Warsaw Film Festival
- Warsaw Autumn
- Old-Polish Music Festival
- Garden Theaters Contest
Traveling to Poland? You might consider the Modlin Airport Car Rental, Lodz Airport Car Rental or Car Rental Krakow Airport!