Regina Airport Car Rental: plan your car reservation with us! Welcome to check the available car rental deals and make most of the special discounts! Plan your trip in advance to Saskatchewan in Canada!
Have a Comfortable Trip With Our Regina Airport Car Rental!
Check the car rental deals that we offer on AirportCarRental365.com website! Car booking is very easy with us and can be done prior to the trip! Use the car rental tips to pick the best car hire you can from Regina Airport and have a great trip in Canada!
A capital city of the province of Saskatchewan, Regina is located in the southern part of the province. It is placed on a flat plain surrounded by indigenous trees, boasting a lovely and modern urban landscaping. The city has many green zones and playgrounds, hiking and biking paths, parks and streets lined with oak trees.
Regina is the second largest settlement in the province and serves as a commercial and cultural center of the area. The city is home of the CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders and the RCMP Training Academy. The beautiful Wascana Lake is a venue for skating in the winter and for boat riding in the summer.
Arriving at Regina Airport
Serving the city and the area around, Regina International Airport is positioned a short distance from downtown Regina. It features eight gates and handles flights to major cities in Canada through the services of Air Canada and WestJet. Daily flights are available to and from the US cities of Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa, as well as Phoenix and Las Vegas. Some of the regional airlines in the area provide flights to Prince Albert, Saskatoon, and other cities in northern Saskatchewan. Seasonal charter flights are offered to various destinations in the Caribbean and in Mexico.
Regina International Airport is placed on the west side of the city and is the oldest commercial airport in Canada. It has a comfortable and well-organized airport terminal with all sorts of facilities including and airport map and an airport car parking. The travelers can reach the center of the city through the airport shuttle service and airport rental provided onsite at the offices of the car rental companies. Those that prefer to come prepared can do so by using the services of the website airportcarrental365 wherefrom they can make a car reservation in advance.
Driving in Regina
The city of Regina is vast, but in fact it is very easy to navigate by a vehicle rental. The inner city area is especially well-arranged with the roads set on a grid just like most of the cities around. The city of Regina further has a ring road which can easily take the travelers to all parts of the settlement and to the area around. Driving in Regina a holiday car hire is pleasant, if all the rules for driving in Canada are applied.
Things to Do & See in Regina
Regina is a beautiful city with plenty of things to be done and many sites to be visited. Among the places that can be reached with the auto hire are:
- Saskatchewan Science Centre – with its permanent exhibits, live stage shows, plus one of the tallest climbing walls in Canada.
- The Royal Saskatchewan Museum – that is a natural history museum that features a half-size robotic T-Rex called “Megamunch”.
- RCMP Heritage Centre – with permanent and temporary exhibits, multimedia technologies, and Heritage Centre tells the RCMP story.
- Wascana Centre – 9.3 square km park that built around the shores of Wascana Lake, set in the center of the city. It is among the largest city parks in North America featuring many walking and bicycle paths, an outdoor pool, a marina with boat rentals, the Saskatchewan Centre of the Arts.
- Victoria Park – located in Regina’s Market Square, venue for many summer and winter events and concerts.
- Regina Pats – the world’s oldest major junior hockey franchise. The Pats play at the Brandt Centre that was once known as the Agridome.
- In the city of Regina are organized Casino Regina and Show Lounge, Conexus Arts Centre, The Saskatchewan Cultural Exchange Society, Regina Symphony Orchestra and The Globe Theatre cultural venues.