Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for car rental Toronto Airport!
Looking For Car Rental Toronto Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Toronto Airport.
The most populated city in Canada and the capital city of Ontario, Toronto is also the 4th most populous city in North America, with a world-famous multicultural diversity. This diversity ensures that the city remains hugely popular with North American tourists and foreign visitors alike.
Home to the Toronto Stock Exchange, the city is Canada’s financial capital and boasts a strong local economy.
Toronto is routinely ranked as one of the worlds most ‘livable’ cities and more visitors relocate to the city than anywhere else in North America.
The city is also one of North America’s most visually appealing, with stunning architecture and bountiful natural parks decorating the Toronto landscape.
Arriving Toronto Airport
Primarily serving the Canadian city of Toronto, Toronto Airport is the largest and busiest airport in Canada. Located approximately 12km from downtown Toronto, taxi cabs can be expected to cost you around $15-$20 to reach the city centre.
Because of the scale of the airport, procedures such as check in and baggage collection can tend to be lengthier than you would expect, and security checks in particular can seem to take a longer than average time to complete.
The airport offers multiple car rental options and these tend to move a little faster, ensuring that once you have completed baggage collection, it should not be too long before you are leaving the airport.
Facilities in the airport are extensive, with numerous of dining and shopping opportunities available, catering to various ethnic backgrounds and price ranges to suit every budget.
Driving In Toronto
Generally regarded as Canada’s easiest to navigate city, you should find driving in Toronto to be no problem at all. Even first time drivers couldn’t pick a better city in which to begin their overseas driving ventures.
Parking spaces within the city centre are numerous, ensuring good availability throughout the day – most are also securely guarded and more than reasonably priced.
With a world-famous public transport system, many visitors to the city tend to park their rental car on the outskirts of the city, and visit the local attractions by bus, tram or taxi, ensuring a stress-free way to view all that Toronto has to offer.
Toronto Driving Tips
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in Canada, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- Canadian cars drive on the right side of the road. Only use the left lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Toronto
- CN Tower – Looking over the city centre, this is a must-visit attraction with the chance to view Toronto from a different viewpoint.
- Royal Ontario Museum – The highly prestigious Royal Ontario Museum offers something for the entire family to enjoy.
- Ripley’s Aquarium Of Canada – Canada’s largest aquariums, with a huge range of sea life, underwater exhibitions and interactive shows.