Car Rental Proserpine Airport: plan your holiday car hire in advance! It is easy and fast to do! Go through the car rental deals and see the special discounts! Enjoy your stay in Toronto, Canada!
Car Rental Pearson Airport: Excellent Way To Explore Toronto City
Quality car rental at affordable price is available for immediate online booking through the website AirportCarRental365.com! Organize your holiday car hire from Pearson Airport and to enjoy your trip!
Beautifully positioned on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario, Toronto is the most densely populated city in Canada and also a provincial capital of Ontario area. It is the anchor of the region Golden Horseshoe, wrapping the area around Lake Ontario from Toronto to Niagara Falls. Toronto is the fourth largest city in North America, being a major international center for finance and business, for arts and culture, having cosmopolitan feel and atmosphere.
Tourists visit the city of Toronto to enjoy its numerous museum, art galleries, national historic sites, and festivals. The city is also known for its high-rise buildings and impressive skyline, its parks and fantastic shopping centers. Some years ago Toronto has been rates as one of the most lovable cities in the world.
Arriving at Pearson Airport
Pearson International Airport is the busiest air hub in Canada, serving the city of Toronto and the surrounding area. The airport handles more than 40 million passengers per year, serving more international passengers than any other airport in North America but JFK International Airport in the United States.
Pearson International Airport is the main hub of Air Canada, WestJet and the cargo airline of FedEx Express. The airport handles numerous domestic flights and a great number of international flights. The airport features three airport terminal buildings, all perfectly equipped with number of facilities including high-speed Wi Fi Internet access. Onsite are available airport car parking zone and offices of car rental companies. Travelers can organize their airport rental in advance by using the website airportcarrental365.
Driving in Toronto
Driving in Toronto area can be very pleasant. These are the main things that travelers should know if they plan to book a holiday car hire from Car Rental Pearson Airport for their stay in Toronto.
- The driving area in Canada is 16 years of age.
- Driving in Canada is on the right with overtaking on the left.
- Headlights should be used whenever it is dark which can be during the day as well.
- All passengers must wear seatbelts and children who weight less than 40 pounds must sit in child seats.
- The drinking limit is 0.08%. Some provinces have 0.05% however.
- The speed limits are 50 km/hour in built up areas and 80 km/hour on highways.
Since Canada gets quite cold and snowy in the winter, traveler should organize an affordable car hire that is four by four vehicle ahead of time. They should also request snow tires and snow chains, as well as full car hire insurance.
Things to Do & See in Toronto
Toronto is a vast city with plenty of attractions, cultural sites and landmarks. These are all easily accessible by the affordable car hire. The places that deserve attention include:
- Royal Ontario Museum – a museum of world culture and natural history.
- Toronto Zoo – home to over 5 000 animals representing over 460 distinct species.
- Art Gallery of Ontario – large collection of Canadian, European, African works of art, often hosting exhibits from museums and galleries all over the world.
- Gardiner Museum of ceramic art and the Textile Museum of Canada
- Ontario Science Centre
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Canadian National Exhibition – hosting the oldest annual fair in the world
- Great shopping is possible at the Queen West, Yorkville neighborhood, the Financial District, the Entertainment District, and also the Eaton Centre
- Greektown on the Danforth is home to the annual Taste of the Danforth festival
- Other attractions include the Toronto Islands, The Beaches, Fort York, Kensington Market, and the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Traveling to Canada? You might consider Car Rental Ottawa Airport!