Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for Perth Airport Car Rental !
Looking For Car Rental Perth Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Perth Airport.
Perth is the capital city and the largest, most populated city in Western Australia. The Western Australian parliament and Criminal Justice Headquarters are both located in Perth, giving the city a strong architectural and economic significance.
Perth is also famous for being a forerunning city during the Australian ‘gold rush’ and many Australian tourists and foreign visitors continue to flock to Perth in the hope of ‘striking it rich’.
With its glorious all year round weather, long, sandy beaches and plentiful tourist attractions, Perth remains an essential visit for any would-be traveller.
Arriving Perth Airport
Perth Airport is the busiest airport serving the Western Australian region and is located around 11km from the heart of Downtown Perth.
Despite this, Perth Airport is not without its faults. Routinely rated amongst the worst Australian airports in Australia by industry polls, airport processes can be long, dragged out affairs, with a visible lack of staff to ensure efficient and speedy processes.
Airport facilities are not the greatest either. Toilets, restaurants and shopping outlets are all scarce, and as mentioned, there is a visible lack of staff to answer questions and help you with your airport dealings.
However, do not let this put you off visiting Perth. The chances are that you won’t even notice these faults, and the airport is a small price to pay for the many positive experiences that Perth has to offer.
Taxi cabs travelling from the airport to Perth City Center can be expected to cost you around $12 – $17.
Driving In Perth
With its many wide open roads and major highways, Perth ensures a generally enjoyable driving experience for the first-time driver. As with most major Australian cities, road networks are well maintained and road layouts/signage are simple to understand and easy to navigate.
Perth city center offers free shuttle buses to the local attractions, and it is advised that you park your car in the city and use the buses to visit the attractions.
Perth City Center can be enormously busy throughout the day, and you will save yourself a lot of frustration by taking advantage of this free service. Parking rates can be found for as low as $15 per day and most car parks are securely guarded.
Perth Driving Tips
- Take extra care while driving through the Australian outback. Pick up one of the free leaflets at the airport for safety rules and advice if you are planning one of these journeys.
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in Australia, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- Australians drive on the left side of the road. Only use the right lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Perth
- Swan River – An area of outstanding natural beauty, Swan River is a park filled with stunning scenery, wildlife and entertainment for all the family.
- Watertown Brand Outlet – A shoppers paradise. Filled to the brim with shopping outlets, restaurants and bars, the outlet remains popular throughout the day and into the night.
- Heirisson Island – Get up close and personal with Australia’s national animal – the kangaroo. Guided tours and feeding sessions are available throughout the day.
Restaurants In Perth – Popular With Visitors
- C Restaurant – 44 St Georges Terrace, Level 33, Perth, Western Australia 6000, Australia
- Darlington Estate Winery – 1495 Nelson Rd, Darlington, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Sorrento Restaurant – 158 James Street, Northbridge, Perth, Western Australia 6003, Australia