Search and compare Rental Car Prices on Airports around the world. We give you the best deals up to 40 % discount for Car Rental Perth Airport!
Looking For Car Rental Perth Airport?
Hiring a car at AirportCarRental365.com is easy and convenient. Just tell us when you would like to pick-up and drop off the car at Perth Airport.
As the capital city and the most populous city in Western Australia, Perth is a haven of architectural and historical significance to the Australian culture. It also boasts an incredibly strong economy with low unemployment rates.
Famous for its ‘gold rush’ history, even today many Australian tourists and foreign visitors continue to visit Perth in the hope of striking it rich in the city.
With its fantastic all year round weather, sandy beaches and plentiful tourist attractions, the city of Perth remains an essential visit for any tourist and is undoubtedly one of Australia’s most popular holiday destinations.
Even though Perth is a remote city you might want to check out Car rental at other Australia cities : Car Rental Sydney Airport, Car Rental Adelaide Airport, Car Rental Brisbane Airport or Car Rental Coolangatta
Arriving Perth Airport
The busiest and largest airport serving Western Australian, Perth airport is located around 11km from the heart of Downtown Perth and taxi cabs from the airport to the city centre can be found for approximately $12-$17.
However, the airport has been rated amongst the worst Australia by visitor and industry polls, and airport processes such as check in, customs, security and baggage collection can be unorganized and prolonged affairs, with an apparent understaffing problem not helping the cause.
Toilets, restaurants and shopping outlets are all kept to a minimum, and the airport does tend to suffer from a lack of visitor facilities in general. We are sure you will forget all these negative points, however, once you reach downtown Perth and all it has to offer.
Driving In Perth
Driving in Perth is an almost universally enjoyable experience for first-time drivers to the city. Road networks are generally well maintained and street signage is simple to understand for foreign visitors to the city.
With free shuttle buses to the city center and surrounding areas, it is advisable to park your rental car in the city and use these buses to visit the local attractions.
Perth’s roads tend to be extremely busy throughout most of the day, and you will save yourself a lot of frustration by taking advantage of the free shuttle bus facilities.
Parking rates in the city centre can be found for as low as $15 per day and most car parks are securely guarded for extra peace of mind when it comes to your car rental.
Perth Driving Tips
- Take extra care while driving through the Australian outback. Pick up one of the free leaflets at the airport for safety rules and advice if you are planning one of these journeys.
- Drivers are responsible for all passengers wearing seatbelts. If pulled over, it is the driver who will be charged for failing to ensure that seatbelts are worn at all times.
- As with elsewhere in Australia, drink driving is strictly prohibited. You will be pulled over and charged if you attempt to drink while you are driving.
- Australians drive on the left side of the road. Only use the right lane while performing overtaking maneuvers.
- Children under the age of 12 cannot sit in the front seat of the car. Also, all children under the age of 8 must have a car seat or booster seat in order to travel.
Things To Do In Perth
- Swan River – Full of stunning scenery, wildlife and entertainment for all the family, Swan River is a hugely popular visitor attraction.
- Watertown Brand Outlet – Filled to the brim with shopping outlets, restaurants and bars, this mall remains popular throughout the day and into the night.
- Heirisson Island – Dedicated to the kangaroo, take a guided tour and join in with feeding sessions throughout the day.
Restaurants In Perth
- C Restaurant – 44 St Georges Terrace, Level 33, Perth, Western Australia 6000, Australia
- Darlington Estate Winery – 1495 Nelson Rd, Darlington, Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Sorrento Restaurant – 158 James Street, Northbridge, Perth, Western Australia 6003, Australia
We recommend you hire a car at Perth Airport and try the Ultimate 11 day Road trip from Perth .